This job might no longer be available.
Associate Producer – Game Intelligence [Avatar Project]
1 month ago
We're looking for an Associate Producer to be a part of the Game Intelligence team at Massive Entertainment. You will collaborate closely with the Senior Producer, Creative Director, Game Director, Game Designers and other Data Super Users in the game development team. The Associate Producer works with the Game Intelligence team members to provide the most relevant and unified data findings based on the requests and assists the game development teams in translating the findings into actionable insights.
This is a permanent position based in Malmö, Sweden, and requires working onsite. We kindly ask you to apply with your CV and message to the hiring manager / cover letter in English. Applications will be reviewed whilst the job-ad is posted.
- Lead a multi-disciplinary team of data experts embedded in the development teams. You will collaborate with game development teams, particular with game design.
- Creating a strong relationship between departments to make sure the integration works in an optimal way.
- Act as the main point of contact for all game intelligence topics towards the management team, Game Designers and other Data Super Users at the project.
- Plan and coordinate deliveries based on the data framework policies and production processes; KPIs, training/ onboarding for other teams, data- and user test, telemetry integration. The processes will be created in collaboration with all department’s involvement.
- Facilitate and support the collaboration between data teams.
You as a person
You are passionate and curious about games and game development. You are able to solve complex problems and transform them into an action plan with the delivery target in mind. You are inclusive and able to take and give feedback to improve yourself and your team. You have a proactive approach and are willing to help out on every part where your knowledge and skills are needed. You show a strong work ethic regarding team development and the well-being of your team members. Besides the above we’re looking for someone aligned with our core values and the following skills and experience:
- Professional experience of a project management role from the gaming industry
- Worked on PC and/or console titles and have the knowledge of the process and life-cycle of game development
- It’s a bonus if you have a degree or experience related to Math, Statistics, Computer Science or related field
Good to know
As we aim to build a team that continuously pushes the boundaries of what’s possible within game development (and because we love to learn and grow from the people around us), we might ask you to do a practical test as a part of the recruitment process. We look forward to receiving your application and learning more about you. Meanwhile, pleasecheck out the videos posted below and our employee perks here, to gain greater insight into life at Massive.
Longing to be part of a fun, creative and passionate workplace? We can offer you this and more in an open and friendly environment where you will work with some of the best craftsmen in the industry. Are you up for it? Come aboard for the ride!
Massive Entertainment is a premier producer of games and interactive entertainment for the global market. The studio is located in Malmö, Sweden and fully owned by Ubisoft Entertainment, the world’s third largest independent video game publisher. We are more than 650 people from 45+ different countries working together to produce major titles such as World in Conflict, Far Cry 3, Tom Clancy’s The Division and our latest Avatar Project.
We value diversity at Massive and promote a family-friendly culture and a gender-balanced work environment, where equal opportunities play a meaningful role in the day-to-day operations of our studio.
Ubisoft is committed to enriching players’ lives with original & memorable entertainment experiences. We build worlds that are a playground for the imagination, offering moments of surprise, fun and adventure as well as opportunities for learning and self-discovery.
At Ubisoft, you’ll grow and collaborate with highly talented teams from around the world. Our massively friendly work environment will inspire you to go above and beyond to create experiences and brands people will fall in love with.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.