Associate Producer, Creative Development - Temp
17 days ago
Team Name:Creative Development
Job Title:Associate Producer, Creative Development - Temp
The Blizzard Creative Development team is seeking an Associate Producer - Temp to assist our talented Visual Development Department . Do you possess exceptional note taking skills? Do you thrive in a high stakes and fluid work environment that requires creative problem-solving, technical proficiency, and attention to detail? Are you highly organized, with superior communication and interpersonal skills? Do you have a working knowledge of Photoshop that would allow you to help prep art files for delivery?
Covid-19 Hiring Update: We’ve transitioned to a work-from-home model and we’re continuing to interview and hire during this time. This role is expected to begin as a remote position. We understand each person’s circumstances may be unique and will work with you to explore possible interim options.
- Provide overall support as needed for both the Visual Development Producer and Supervisor
- Attend reviews for the purpose of taking concise notes and distributing them to internal/external stakeholders
- Manage reference files and directories for all shows
- Coordinate resource scheduling calendars and timecards
- Track task status and update appropriate documents/databases
- Help our team identify art and production bottlenecks and troubleshoot those issues with tech departments
- Comprehensive knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Outlook, Shotgun Software
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Persistent self-motivation and initiative; hardworking “can-do” attitude is necessary
- Experience working in film or animation production settings, or equivalent artist team environment.
- Prior familiarity of Blizzard franchises and it's expanded universe
- Working knowledge of Photoshop
- Demonstrate a passion for all things art
- Passion for drawing and design, concept or illustration skills
Submission / Portfolio Requirements
- Resume (PDF of your resume please!)
- Cover Letter
Blizzard Entertainment is a global company committed to growing our employees along with the business. We offer generous benefits and perks with an eye on providing true work / life balance. We’ve worked hard to foster an intensely collaborative and creative environment, a diverse and inclusive employee culture, and training and opportunity for professional growth. Our people are everything. Our core values are real, and our mission has never changed. We are dedicated to creating the most epic entertainment experiences…ever. Join us!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.