Associate Producer (Contractor) - Legends of Runeterra
Los Angeles, California, United States
18 days ago
Game Producers lead teams, initiatives and products from conception through launch and operation inside of the gaming space. They create and align teams to product vision, have an understanding of player needs, competitors and market conditions, and are able to balance scope, quality and time to predictably deliver at a high-quality bar for players.
- Guide the organization and delivery of the team’s content work (cosmetics and personalization)
- Run day to day team production operations
- Create clean, up-to-date work backlog.
- Facilitate team meetings and discussions
- Support team by removing roadblocks and managing distractions
- Team has predictable planning process
- Cross-functional work planning with accurate estimations
- Velocity tracking on sprint and release basis
- Sprint and milestone commitment tracking
- Dependency and risk tracking
- Ensure team’s work matches overall Project priorities and goals
- Strategic work agreement and prioritization
- Create team content product road-map that expresses the value being delivered (to players or other customers)
- Create and Prioritize team backlog
- Get stakeholder support on the “why” behind the team’s work
- Player resonance
- Champion a player-focused mindset and be the voice of the player
- Ensure team health, culture, and efficiency
- Team work systems are efficient and adopted by the team
- Monitor team morale, ensures the team has a safe and supportive environment
- Resolve team problems quickly
- 2+ years of experience as a Producer, Product Manager, or Development Manager
- Experience shipping a game or major game content in a production role
- Experience with a live game service
Experience working with distributed development and outsourcing
It’s our policy to provide equal employment opportunity for all applicants and members of Riot Games, Inc. Riot Games makes reasonable accommodations for handicapped and disabled Rioters and does not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, handicap, veteran status, marital status, criminal history, or any other category protected by applicable federal and state law, including the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance relating to an applicant's criminal history (LAMC 189.00).
Don’t forget to include a resume and cover letter. We receive many applications, but we’ll notice a fun, well-written intro that shows us you Dare to Dream and Execute with Excellence.