Associate Producer, Cinematics - Temp
Irvine California 92618 United States of America
12 days ago
Job Title:Associate Producer, Cinematics - Temp
The Blizzard Animation Production team is seeking an Associate Producer to assist our hardworking Animation Department. You should have excellent interpersonal skills; have an affinity for organization, and a real passion for Blizzard cinematics.
Covid-19 Hiring Update : We’ve transitioned to a work-from-home model and we’re continuing to interview and hire during this time. This role is expected to begin as a remote position. We understand each person’s circumstances may be unique and will work with you to explore possible interim options.
- Follow up with artists to ensure goals and deadlines are being met.
- Take ownership of daily/weekly tasking and update tracking software with progress.
- Work with Department Producer to build daily and weekly schedules, ensuring that they are maintained and adjusted as necessary.
- Communicate frequently with the other Department Producers and team leads on project status, risks, and opportunities.
- Schedule and attend dailies meetings; take concise and comprehensive notes and distribute them to appropriate personnel/update in tracking software.
- Contribute to a positive work environment.
- Experience facilitating teams and meeting deadlines under pressure
- Exceptional verbal and written communication
- Well-developed “soft” skills and a flexible communication style
- Unrelenting self-motivation and initiative; enthusiastic “can-do” attitude is required
- Familiarity working with an Animation pipeline
- Prior experience with asset tracking/production software for example, Shotgun, Jira, or other software packages
- Passion for Blizzard Cinematics & Games
- Thorough Blizzard IP knowledge
- Experience managing a team of artists
- Art Lover!
Required application materials
- Cover Letter which should include:
- Why you are interested in working in Blizzard Animation
Blizzard Entertainment is a global company committed to growing our employees along with the business. We offer generous benefits and perks with an eye on providing true work / life balance. We’ve worked hard to foster an intensely collaborative and creative environment, a diverse and inclusive employee culture, and training and opportunity for professional growth. Our people are everything. Our core values are real, and our mission has never changed. We are dedicated to creating the most epic entertainment experiences…ever. Join us!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.