Associate Producer - Books & Sculpting TEMP
16 days ago
Team Name:Creative Development
Job Title:Associate Producer - Books & Sculpting TEMP
Blizzard Entertainment’s Story & Franchise Development team looking for an Associate Producer – Temp to support the day-to-day management of our talented writing department. Are you an exceptional note-taker? Do you thrive in a high stakes and fluid work environment that requires creative problem-solving, technical proficiency, and attention to detail? Are you highly organized, with superior communication and interpersonal skills? Are you a maestro at orchestrating projects, people, and processes?
Covid-19 Hiring Update : We’ve transitioned to a work-from-home model and we’re continuing to interview and hire during this time. This role is expected to begin as a remote position. We understand each person’s circumstances may be unique and will work with you to explore possible interim options.
- Provide overall support as needed for the Books & Sculpting Department Producer on all projects in development.
- Attend creative development meetings and/or editorial reviews and take concise and comprehensive notes and distribute them to internal/external stakeholders.
- Schedule meetings for team to discuss projects.
- Coordinate and manage deliverables and route to stakeholders for review.
- Manage administrative tasks, including timecard submissions, Shotgun project updates, database management and network folder maintenance.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Persistent self-motivation and initiative; hardworking “can-do” attitude is necessary
- Ability to create, track and maintain complex schedules
- Experience using Outlook, Excel and MS Office Suite
- Previous experience in publishing industry
- Knowledge of Blizzard games, franchises, and expanded universes
- Familiarity with Autodesk Shotgun software
- Resume (PDF of your resume please!)
- Cover Letter
This is a Temporary position.
Blizzard Entertainment is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.