Associate Producer- BioWare
13 days ago
At BioWare, our mission is to create worlds of adventure, conflict, and companionship that inspire you to become the hero of your story. Our teams inspire creativity using tech and tools such as the Frostbite engine and work with thousands of developers across EA’s network of studios. We are passionate about games and their potential as a creative medium to reach and inspire people through emotion, artistry, and engaging storytelling. If you share this passion, this is an amazing opportunity to help shape the next generation of gaming.
Who is an Associate Producer at BioWare?
- You will share your knowledge of video game market trends, patterns and customer requirements.
- You will be a vision holder for our Missions team, driving towards continued financial and critical success for our game.
- You will work with a diverse team to lead the development of new gameplay features.
- You will maintain creative relationships with inside and outside developers, and hold the team accountable for the delivery of high-quality work.
- You will report to the Lead Project Producer.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.
- 3+ years of experience in the Video Game or Media Industry.
- Experience leading teams to success.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Successful track record in the development of high profile entertainment software products.
- Knowledge of the software/game market and platforms and technical background.