Associate Producer #1184
11 days ago
Please note that vaccination is not considered to be fully in effect until 14 days after the 2nd shot. There is also a 3-4 week waiting period between the 1st and 2nd shot.
Contract Length: 12 months (with the possibility of extension
Work Location: Onsite (Candidate must be local to the Greater Seattle Area)
Work Hours: Fulltime
We are looking for an experienced and detail-oriented game producer who is excited about working with a fast-paced and exciting engineering team to build foundational technology and infrastructure to support AAA development.
- Sprint Planning, bug triaging and general backlog management
- Managing daily stand-ups, retrospectives and other sprint rituals
- Creating and distributing team status updates
- Creating content & maintaining the team's internal communication site
- Working with Engineering Leads to remove ambiguity and mitigate risks
- Partnering with other Producers and Engineering Leads to solve challenging and interesting problems
- Managing dependencies between internal/external partners
- Scheduling and facilitating meetings with team members and internal/external partners
Keywords provides a competitive compensation package, good benefits and a casual, fun, productive and supportive working environment. We empower people to perform to the best of their ability with our “can do” attitude. We appreciate and embrace flexibility and learn at every opportunity to grow ourselves through experience, training and tackling new challenges. This is what makes us Keywordians .
- 2+ years of experience in game development
- Experience with producing engineers/engineering teams
- Proficiency with Azure Dev Ops, or similar databases (TFS, VSTS)
- Familiarity with Xbox and Windows 10 Application Lifecycle
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office software – Outlook, Excel, and Project
- Interest in Sci-Fi FPS games
At KeyWords we provide all our contingent workforce with:
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.
- Paid Time Off (including sick days and holidays)
- 401k (3% matching)
- Medical, Dental and Vision benefits