Associate Producer #1161
7 days ago
Please note that vaccination is not considered to be fully in effect until 14 days after the 2nd shot. There is also a 3-4 week waiting period between the 1st and 2nd shot.
We are looking for an experienced and detail-oriented game producer who is excited about working with a fast-paced and exciting engineering team to build foundational technology and infrastructure to support AAA development.
- Sprint Planning, bug triaging and general backlog management
- Managing daily stand-ups, retrospectives and other sprint rituals
- Creating and distributing team status updates
- Creating content & maintaining the team’s internal communication site
- Working with Engineering Leads to remove ambiguity and mitigate risks
- Partnering with other Producers and Engineering Leads to solve challenging and interesting problems
- Managing dependencies between internal/external partners
- Scheduling and facilitating meetings with team members and internal/external partners
Keywords provides a competitive compensation package, good benefits and a casual, fun, productive and supportive working environment. We empower people to perform to the best of their ability with our “can do” attitude. We appreciate and embrace flexibility and learn at every opportunity to grow ourselves through experience, training and tackling new challenges. This is what makes us Keywordians .
During WFH or if remote, the following is required for this type of position:
- Internet speed of at least 500 Mbps or 1 Gbps, wired connection preferred, to ensure work is not impacted by connectivity/latency issues
- Internet data is at a high or unlimited cap
- Make sure to run and repeat speed tests throughout the day, as it can fluctuate during peak hours
- Candidates must provide a screenshot of their speed test result
- Agency must include speed test screenshot as part of the submission process for consideration
- If candidate does not currently meet the network requirement:
- Candidate is committing to meeting the network requirement by their start date if an offer is received and mutually accepted
- 2+ years of experience in game development
- Experience with producing engineers/engineering teams
- Proficiency with Azure Dev Ops, or similar databases (TFS, VSTS)
- Familiarity with Xbox and Windows 10 Application Lifecycle
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office software – Outlook, Excel, and Project
- Interest in Sci-Fi FPS games.
At KeyWords we provide all our contingent workforce with:
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.
- Paid Time Off (including sick days and holidays)
- 401k (3% matching)
- Medical, Dental and Vision benefits