Associate Principle Engineer/ Associate Architect
3 days ago
Job Posting TitleAssociate Principle Engineer/ Associate Architect
Summary• We’re looking for professional who is passionate about testing, can help us in delivering highly scalable games over digital platforms. The person should have hands on experience in software testing and processes.
• You will be part of a QA team responsible for testing digital games which touch nearly every aspect of Aristocrat user functionality and internal infrastructure.
• We put a strong emphasis on individual ownership and value engineers who take pride in working over the full lifecycle of a project.
What you'll do
- Work as a member of the New Media Games team, that will be involved in testing various games developed for various online and mobile markets
- Work with QA Manager to define and streamline standards, baselines, and benchmarks for games testing
- Work with QA Manager in preparing test plans and strategies
- Design test cases based on product requirements analysis
- Understand games Mathematics and identifies test scenarios accordingly
- Work with QA Manager to identify stress/performance scenarios for games
- Generate QA reports for various business stake holders as per business requirements
- Have an automation driven testing attitude, and can work on different automation tools and scripting languages to automate day-to-day QA activities, as required
- Suggest ideas to improve the overall testing, in terms of tools, processes, test cases etc.
- Train new junior members of the team
What we're looking for
- 10 - 13 Years of experience
- Smart functional testing experience
- Strong games testing experience
- Some working experience of automation tools and/or scripting languages, e.g. Selenium, Appium, Sikuli, Python, Junit etc.
- Strong communication skills/Attention to details/Able to manage time effectively
- Ready to work in flexible working hours, based on business needs
- Good analytical and aptitude skills
- B.Tech. / M.C.A.
- World Leader in Gaming Entertainment
- Robust benefits package
- Global career opportunities
- All about the Player
- Talent Unleashed
- Collective Brilliance
- Good Business Good Citizen
The US based roles may require registration with the Nevada Gaming Control Board (NGCB) and/or other gaming jurisdictions in which we operate.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.