Associate Principal Engineer
16 days ago
Job Posting TitleAssociate Principal Engineer
SummaryTo plan, perform and guide quality assurance activities that ensure the accuracy of testing. This involves testing and reporting defects, reviewing defects for accuracy, assisting with a Pre and Post testing review for all releases, maintaining the accuracy of all testing checklists.
What You'll Do
- Design, implement, and maintain test plans.
- Execute identified test scenarios on these features.
- Assist in troubleshooting and debugging code to find the root cause of the issues and provide detailed information to the development team.
- Work with cross functional stake holders in creating and executing test plans.
- Following the established processes across the team as well as seeking opportunities to streamline and improve on it.
What We're Looking For
Btech , Gradudate
Aristocrat is a world leader in gaming content and technology, and a top-tier publisher of free-to-play mobile games. We deliver great performance for our B2B customers and bring joy to the lives of the millions of people who love to play our casino and mobile games. And while we focus on fun, we never forget our responsibilities. We strive to lead the way in responsible gameplay, and to lift the bar in company governance, employee wellbeing and sustainability. We’re a diverse business united by shared values and an inspiring mission to bring joy to life through the power of play.
We aim to create an environment where individual differences are valued, and all employees have the opportunity to realize their potential. We welcome and encourage applications from all people regardless of age, gender, race, ethnicity, cultural background, disability status or LGBTQ+ identity. We offer a range of flexible working options through all.flex, our flexible hybrid work model and invite you to have a conversation with us about flexible working. EEO M/F/D/V
- World Leader in Gaming Entertainment
- Robust benefits package
- Global career opportunities
- All about the Player
- Talent Unleashed
- Collective Brilliance
- Good Business Good Citizen
The US based roles may require registration with the Nevada Gaming Control Board (NGCB) and/or other gaming jurisdictions in which we operate.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.