Associate Porting Producer
14 days ago
We are tinyBuild, an international game developer and publisher. We have been publishing and developing our own AA and mid-core games for consoles, PC and mobile platforms for 10 years. Among the most famous games from tinyBuild is Hello Neighbor. To date, the Hello Neighbor franchise consists of 5 video games with more than 60 million installs across all platforms and stores. In addition, Hello Neighbor is a series of children's books and graphic novels, an animated series, and its own YT show.
The company has offices in Seattle (USA), Riga (Latvia), Hilversum (Netherlands), and many employees work remotely in different parts of the world. We appreciate openness, desire to learn new things and become better, to share expertise and make a truly interesting product.
We are looking for the new superstar to join the Neighbor Franchise operations team! The new Porting Associate Producer will handle day-to-day tasks for our console and mobile titles in development or porting phase. We are looking for a good communicator who is willing to learn, adapt and overcome any challenges that might arise with the support of our team members. Come and join the Neighborhood!
- Understanding of the porting pipeline, and the main stages of the porting process
- Experience in one of those positions: Game Producer, Release Manager, QA Lead or LiveOps Specialist
- PC, console or mobile gaming experience and understanding of console games UX are must have
- Release Management and QA background experience gives you a distinct advantage for this position
- Experienced in Office / G-Suite
- Experienced in Jira or other project management tools
- Experience in Unity/Unreal is a plus
- Advanced level of English
- Manage day-to-day tasks related to our porting projects
- Facilitation of the full cycle of the porting process
- Certification tests support
- Coordination of the communication between different departments: Dev team, porting team, internal and external QA, release management, certification team, etc.
- Mobile app stores management for our mobile titles
- Ensure the best user experience on a various platforms
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.
- A chance to work with AA games of famous franchises for PC, consoles and mobile
- Join a rapidly growing company with tons of opportunities
- Opportunity to work remotely on a flexible schedule
- Coverage for professional courses and conferences