This job might no longer be available.
Associate Platform Content Specialist
1 month ago
Founded in 2012, Cloud Imperium Games creates cutting-edge videogames that defy expectations. We’re currently developing Star Citizen, a record-breaking multiplayer online space sim, and Squadron 42, a cinematic single-player adventure set in the same universe. Join us as we break boundaries and make video game history.
For more information about life at Cloud Imperium Games, check this out - https://youtu.be/P5YvgQ2RX_g
Cloud Imperium Games is seeking an Associate Platform Specialist to join our mission critical Platform Operations team. Platform Specialists are vital to the success of all ongoing and upcoming RSI Platform initiatives.
The Platform Operations team is responsible for the numerous moving parts involving deployments, accounts, security, e-commerce, and marketing. This small but skilfully diverse team is responsible for many key systems and plays a major role in all initiatives related to platform content, technology, compliance, operations, and publishing.
An Associate Platform Content Specialist will be responsible for creating and maintaining assets for our promotions and web content, publicly visible on our website. They will need to be able to work with various departments over all our studios and in different time zones. Ideal candidates will be motivated to complete all tasks thoroughly and efficiently, taking great care to reach target dates. Time management is crucial in maintaining workflow, but there will be times where on the fly changes occur, so they will need to be able to adapt quickly and note changes to others and for documentation.
What will our Associate Platform Specialist do?
- Manage daily/weekly/monthly Platform operations tasks as assigned.
- Setup and review digital product initiatives with Stakeholders.
- Continuously develop an ever-increasing level of product knowledge.
- Liaise with multiple internal teams to ensure the success of Platform projects.
- Author and maintain highly detailed documentation on Platform processes.
- Assist other Platform Operations team members with various side tasks and team development goals.
- Any other duties and responsibilities assigned by Platform Leadership reasonably consistent with the employee’s skills and experience.
What do we expect from our Associate Platform Specialist?
- Relentless attention to detail and highly organized with excellent communication skills.
- Ability to adapt, prioritize, and successfully complete tasks in a rapidly changing environment.
- Critical thinking and project/self-management skills.
- Working knowledge of JIRA and Confluence.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Excel and other Microsoft Office applications.
- Willingness and capability to learn new software tools as the position requires.
- Proven capability to work independently
Covid-19 Hiring Update: We’ve transitioned to a work-from-home model and we’re continuing to interview and hire during this time. This role is expected to begin as a remote position. We understand each person’s circumstances may be unique and will work with you to explore possible interim options
CIG Diversity Statement: CIG is a global company, staunchly committed to cultivating a culture and workplace that celebrates all backgrounds, lifestyles, and perspectives. Together, we are creating a space where authentic recognition, appreciation, and understanding of the importance of diversity is fostered by everyone. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we strive to build a team that represents all walks of life, and we want every employee to bring all the things that make them unique to the work environment. The universe is as vast and varied as the people in it, and it’s our differences that make it special.