Associate - P&C Systems & Analytics
21 days ago
Job Posting TitleAssociate - P&C Systems & Analytics
SummaryThe Associate - Workday role is responsible for providing support to stakeholders across the Workday platform.
What You'll Do
- Provide support in resolving Workday related requests assigned to the HR Systems team.
- Deliver high quality support for Core HCM and other functional areas such as Recruitment, Compensation, Benefit, Absence, Talent, etc.
- Develop, implement, and maintain custom reports, dashboards and calculated fields to meet the business requirements and complete bulk data uploads via EIBs across various processes.
- Provide training to stakeholders and prepare communication packs, SOP & FAQs to support Workday adoption and utilization.
- Stays up to date on trends and developments within Workday area of expertise, continuous research and use of best practices.
What We're Looking For
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Business Administration or related field or equivalent work experience.
- Minimum of 1-2 years Workday experience with expertise in Core HCM or other any functional areas such as Compensation, Benefits, Talent, Recruitment, Absence.
- Ability to interpret business requirements, recommend and implement solutions.
Aristocrat is a world leader in gaming content and technology, and a top-tier publisher of free-to-play mobile games. We deliver great performance for our B2B customers and bring joy to the lives of the millions of people who love to play our casino and mobile games. And while we focus on fun, we never forget our responsibilities. We strive to lead the way in responsible gameplay, and to lift the bar in company governance, employee wellbeing and sustainability. We’re a diverse business united by shared values and an inspiring mission to bring joy to life through the power of play.
We aim to create an environment where individual differences are valued, and all employees have the opportunity to realize their potential. We welcome and encourage applications from all people regardless of age, gender, race, ethnicity, cultural background, disability status or LGBTQ+ identity. We offer a range of flexible working options through all.flex, our flexible hybrid work model and invite you to have a conversation with us about flexible working. EEO M/F/D/V
- World Leader in Gaming Entertainment
- Robust benefits package
- Global career opportunities
- All about the Player
- Talent Unleashed
- Collective Brilliance
- Good Business Good Citizen
The US based roles may require registration with the Nevada Gaming Control Board (NGCB) and/or other gaming jurisdictions in which we operate.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.