This job might no longer be available.
Associate Operations Manager - Diversity, Equity and InclusionDEI
12 days ago
Job Title:Associate Operations Manager - Diversity, Equity and InclusionDEI
Job Title: Associate Operations Manager, Diversity, Equity & Inclusion
Reporting To: SVP, HR Operations and Business Strategy
Location: We can offer flexibility on this roles location, however you should be in a commuting distance from one of our offices:
- London, UK
- Stockholm, Sweden
- Santa Monica, California, USA
- Sydney, Australia
As the Associate Operations Manager, Diversity, Equity & Inclusion (DE&I), you'll work closely with the DE&I Operations Manager to assist in the execution of a diverse portfolio of DE&I operations programs and projects that meet business, people and organizational needs. This position plays a key role in driving analysis and analytics of DE&I operations and progress. You'll be expected to seek guidance on increasingly complex projects or issues. The ideal candidate will be able to build robust analytics and scorecards, perform insights analysis, and own deliverables related to the DE&I rhythm of business.
Priorities can often change in a fast-paced environment like ours, so this role includes, but is not limited to, the following responsibilities:
o Support the definition of the annual scorecard metrics, metrics definitions, and operationalize metric mechanics in collaboration with the People Analytics team
o Partner with the People Analytics team to support the operations of all DE&I scorecards
- Executive DE&I Rhythm of Business
o Support the facilitation of review, progress against scorecard goals and objectives, and critical discussion topics – support DE&I Operations Manager in enabling executives to align on decisions and take action
o Capture key outcomes, decisions, and actions from each meeting and provide a follow up note holding executives accountable for committed actions
o Contribute to the publishing of a regular (monthly) executive DE&I company-wide progress report
- DE&I Talent Pipeline Operating Rhythm
o Support the definition and operationalizing of the DE&I talent pipeline scorecard in collaboration with the DE&I Ops Manager, Talent and People Analytics teams
- “Real-time” scorecard
- Pivot by organization, ethnicity/gender, network, by locations (where applicable)
- Define a publishing rhythm and recipient stakeholders
o Support the reporting of progress and how accountability will be managed, and how issues will be logged and closed.
- DE&I Game Dev Operating Rhythm – same as the talent pipeline (in collaboration with game teams and People Analytics team)
- Employee Network Operating Rhythm – same as talent pipeline – note that the DE&I Ops Manager will define and facilitate implementation of the rhythm, but may delegate operating the rhythm to the Employee Network Program Mgr.
- DE&I Survey Submissions - Manage data collection, presentation, and submission of external benchmarking surveys (e.g. HRC CEI, Gender pay UK, etc.) as well as manage relationships with the survey vendors. Create a plan to share results with stakeholders (Communications , Early Careers Team, etc).
- Collaborate with Internal Comms in region to promote DE&I Network activities and roll out of DE&I team learning programmes
- Demonstrated ability to work in ambiguous situations and across organizational boundaries
Knowledge & Skills
- Strong project/program management skills, including project design and implementation, stakeholder management, communications planning and budget management
- Strong diagnostic and data analysis skills
- Strong written communication skills
- Strong presentation skills including building meaningful materials, presenting effectively to leadership
- Proficient with MS Office Suite (i.e. Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Strong attention to detail and high commitment to accuracy
- Able to work autonomously in a fast-paced work environment
- A bias toward action and creative problem solving in a fast-paced environment
- Willingness to adapt quickly to shifting business priorities
- Ability to work effectively under pressure with multiple deliverables
- Ability to prioritize and sequence work to maximize impact
Our mission, to connect and engage the world through epic entertainment has never been more important. Through communities rooted in our video game franchises we enable hundreds of millions of people to experience joy, thrill and achievement. We enable social connections through the lens of fun, and we foster purpose and a sense of accomplishment through healthy competition. Like sport, but with greater accessibility, our players can find purpose and meaning through competitive gaming. Video games, unlike any other social or entertainment media, have the ability to break down the barriers that can inhibit tolerance and understanding. Celebrating differences is at the core of our culture and ensures we can create games for players of diverse backgrounds in the 190 countries our games are played.
As a member of the Fortune 500 and as a component company of the S&P 500, we have an extraordinary track record of delivering superior shareholder returns for over 30 years.
Our enduring franchises are some of the world’s most popular, including Call of Duty®, Crash Bandicoot™, World of Warcraft®, Overwatch®, Hearthstone®, Diablo®, StarCraft®, Candy Crush™, Bubble Witch™, Pet Rescue™ and Farm Heroes™. Our sustained success has enabled the company to support corporate social responsibility initiatives that are directly tied to our franchises. As an example, our Call of Duty Endowment has helped find employment for over 80,000 veterans.
Learn more information about Activision Blizzard and how we connect and engage the world through epic entertainment on the company's website, www.activisionblizzard.com or on Twitter at @ATVI_AB.
The videogame industry and therefore our business is fast-paced and will continue to evolve. As such, the duties and responsibilities of this role may be changed as directed by the Company at any time to promote and support our business and relationships with industry partners.
Activision is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.