This job might no longer be available.
Associate Monetization Director - Assassin’s Creed Brand
9 days ago
The incumbent will support the monetization or responsible director in sharing and ensuring the coherence of product monetization and enhancing the player experience.
As a monetization expert, he/she will oversee the quality of the content related to the monetization strategy to increase retention, game revenue and acquisition, while respecting the player experience.
What you’ll do
- In collaboration with the monetization or responsible director, ensure that product monetization is taken into account during production;
- Communicate expectations related to the monetization vision and strategy with regard to quality and ensure that teams understand them;
- Contribute to the development of the monetization strategy and management of the online store in the game in connection with the game vision, including the catalogue and fee strategy for micro-transactions within the game;
- Approve and coordinate the elements that are produced;
- Advise the production team and work in close collaboration with members to integrate the monetization strategy into the main gameplay and ensure a fluid and coherent gamer experience;
- In collaboration with the monetization or responsible manager, assess the changes to the game based on playtest feedback and the editorial content by suggesting ways to resolve issues and maintain the integrity of the vision;
- Follow up on key performance indicators (KPIs) related to monetization, analyze KPI reports and communicate the information to production teams to facilitate trend determination and prediction;
- Advise team members, contribute to knowledge sharing, set realistic objectives and seek challenges and experiential options;
- Carry out all other related tasks.
What you bring to the team:
- University degree in management, business or economics;
- At least 5 years’ experience in business activity management or a related field;
- Solid knowledge of acquisition, retention and monetization concepts;
- Pragmatism and curiosity;
- Attention to detail;
- Good understanding of the video game market and its consumers;
- Ability to develop and maintain organizational ties;
- Planning and organization skills;
- Analytical and synthesis skills;
- Drive to work in an industry that is always evolving.
What to send our way
- Your CV, highlighting your education, experience, and skills.
Ubisoft’s 19,000 team members, working across more than 40 locations around the world, are boundby a common mission to enrich players’ lives with original and memorable gaming experiences. Their dedication and talent has brought to life many acclaimed franchises such as Assassin’s Creed, Far Cry, Watch Dogs, Just Dance, Rainbow Six, and many more to come. Ubisoft is an equal opportunity employer that believes diverse backgrounds and perspectives are key to creating worlds where both players and teams can thrive and express themselves. If you are excited about solving game-changing challenges, cutting edge technologies and pushing the boundaries of entertainment, we invite you to join our journey !
Witha team of more than 500 talented, innovative and passionate creators, Ubisoft Quebec keeps on growing and continues its ascension. Founded in 2005, the studio has been involved in several key Ubisoft franchises over the years, developing cutting-edge expertise in major AAA game development. Involved in the Assassin's Creed franchise since 2010, the Quebec team assumed the leadership of Assassin's Creed Odyssey and they have just finished working on a brand new game, Immortals Fenyx Rising.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.