Associate Marketing Manager
8 days ago
WHAT MAKES US EPIC?
At the core of Epic’s success are talented, passionate people. Epic prides itself on creating a collaborative, welcoming, and creative environment. Whether it’s building award-winning games or crafting engine technology that enables others to make visually stunning interactive experiences, we’re always innovating.
Being Epic means being a part of a team that continually strives to do right by our community and users. We’re constantly innovating to raise the bar of engine and game development.
MARKETING AT EPIC
What We Do
We deliver the most innovative gaming experiences possible to players across the world. Whether through community outreach, world-class events, or partnership integrations, the Epic Games Publishing and Marketing teams seek to surprise players with new experiences every time they drop in to play.
What You'll Do
Epic Games is looking for an Associate Marketing Manager to join the Fortnite marketing team helping to oversee Fortnite IP collaborations across film, TV, comic books, and games. You’ll design, execute, and lead marketing campaigns that engage the existing community and new players. The ideal candidate knows how to excite and engage players in an authentic way, using IP content and events to drive business goals.
In This Role You Will
- Devise, drive, and execute strategy that delivers on the global brand vision and business goals
- Collaborate with game + publishing + creative teams to bring new gameplay experiences to players
- Coordinate with external partners including IP, First Party and hardware partners to maximize marketing impact and reach
- Ensure optimal allocation of internal resources
- Provide insights for optimizing every campaign for reach, engagement, and monetizationBuild/maintain relationships with internal teams: executives, game leads, community, PR, influencer relations, creative services, video, localization and more
What We're Looking For
- Minimum 1-2 years of Brand Marketing experience (2-3 products shipped)
- Experience working on partner management with AAA IP partners across film, television, comic books, and video games
- Executing a global vision/strategy
- Leading cross functional teams on projects
- Balancing priorities and internal resources
- Presenting plans and discussing strategy with leadership and IP partners
- Working with internal and external creative teams to make static and video assets
- Strong communication and follow-through with interdepartmental teams
Nice To Have Skills
- Bonus: Live games as service experience
- Bonus: Interest in comic books, films, television, and video games
This role can be based in multiple locations across the United States - Los Angeles, CA; San Francisco, CA; Seattle, WA; Portland, OR; Austin, TX; New York, NY; Boston, MA; Washington, DC; Cary (or surrounding Raleigh area), NC
Epic Job + Epic Benefits = Epic Life
Our intent is to cover all things that are medically necessary and improve the quality of life. We pay for 100% of the premiums for both you and your dependents. We offer coverage for Medical, Dental, Vision HRA, Long Term Disability, AD&D and Life Insurance, 401k, and profit-sharing.
All Epic employees can enjoy drinks, snacks, and lunches every day, free of charge in studios - and we offer plenty of annual celebrations for employees and family members to show the love for our people. Additionally, each year, we celebrate the Epic family with company-wide paid breaks, generous paid time off, and recognize individuals for 7 years of employment with a paid sabbatical - we think our people are pretty awesome!
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.
Epic Games spans across 12 countries with 32 studios and 3,000+ employees globally. For over 25 years, we’ve been making award-winning games and engine technology that empowers others to make visually stunning games and 3D content that bring environments to life like never before. Epic’s award-winning Unreal Engine technology not only provides game developers the ability to build high-fidelity, interactive experiences for PC, console, mobile, and VR, it is also a tool being embraced by content creators across a variety of industries such as media and entertainment, automotive, and architectural design. As we continue to build our Engine technology and develop remarkable games, we strive to build teams of world-class talent.
Like what you hear? Come be a part of something Epic!
Epic Games deeply values diverse teams and an inclusive work culture, and we are proud to be an Equal Opportunity employer. Learn more about our Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) Policy here.