Associate Manager, Media Activation
Guildford England United Kingdom
10 days ago
We are EA
And we make games – how cool is that? In fact, we entertain millions of people across the globe with the most amazing and immersive interactive software in the industry. But making games is hard work. That’s why we employ the most creative, passionate people in the industry. And we aim to ensure that our benefits and compensation profiles fit our people – engaging, creative and smart.
The Challenge Ahead
EA is making its next bold move within its media practice and is looking for an Associate Manager to join the team in this exciting phase, reporting in to our Head of Media.
You will help grow some of EA’s globally recognised brands across Europe in an industry that is set dominate entertainment over the coming years. You will craft award-winning plans, working directly with internal, pioneering, forward-thinking teams to shape our players’ experience through media and beyond.
What the Media Planner does at EA:
- Coordinate with Production and creative teams
- Recommend best media channels and role for each media on the plan
- Budget setting and tracking
- Inform and collaborate with other EA teams within marketing
- Manage the agency relationships across complex multi-markets across Europe (up to 40 countries)
- Project management to ensure everyone informed and title release deadlines for media and marketing activity are met
- Specialist media-planning, within a broader understanding of how that fits with creative, strategy, production and analytics
The next great EA Media Planner also needs:
- Experience delivering media campaigns in Europe at scale
- Strong analytical media skills
- Advanced Excel (can perform complex functions)
- Experience of project management
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
What’s in it for you? Glad you asked!
- Great compensation package plus annual bonus scheme
- Private medical insurance and dental care
- Pension scheme, life insurance
- Stock plans
- Employee discounts
- Annual game points and digital download allowance
- 25 days holiday (including 3 days company shutdown days between Christmas & New Year)
We thought you might also want to know more about our location:
Take your career to the next level – apply today!