Associate Manager Consumer Products
14 days ago
Job Title:Associate Manager Consumer Products
Job title: Associate Manager, Consumer Products
Department: Consumer Products
As an Associate Manger, Consumer Products you will be tasked with supporting global licensing initiatives with a focus on Fashion and Publishing. The ideal candidate will execute strategic direction to align with the Franchise team goals and financial targets. This position will manage relationships, green light process for new partner onboarding, to drive revenue and work with brand/marketing teams to support licensees/retailers.
This role will work alongside the Director, Consumer products and will lead the execution of the brand licensing strategy with partners to ensure alignment with Activision Blizzard King.
This role is anticipated to be a hybrid work position, with some work on-site and some work-from-home. The potential home studio for this role is Irvine, CA
- Execute strategic growth across Apparel and Publishing
- Work with partners to develop product strategies to foster long-term partnerships
- Manage day-to-day relationship with Licensors including product planning, problem solving, approvals, marketing, and financial report
- Provide business vision and set strategic direction for all product line lists to align with franchise beats
- Communicate with satellite ABK offices to ensure global representation and support for local merchandise needs
- Ensure cohesive support for licensed products by working closely with various internal departments such as: marketing, legal, creative development, quality assurance, production, public relations, web, and creative services.
- Contribute to AOP planning for short- and long-term department goals
- Forecast planning with licensees and partners to ensure achievement of financial targets
- Quarterly forecasting, review and approve quarterly royalty statements and monitor partner payment compliance
- Maintain deep knowledge of the market and general competitive environment, including trends, key drivers in product advancements, and retail landscape
- Handle other duties and special projects as assigned
- Create and upload assets into the book distribution system to feed out to booksellers
- Assign ISBNs to publishing products
- Bachelor’s degree required in Marketing, Sales, Business; MBA or equivalent work experience preferred
- 2 years of Marketing or Product Management or Sales experience or Digital/Brand Marketing experience
Knowledge & Skills:
- Interest in video games and the licensed consumer products industry preferred
- The ideal individual should be extremely organized and detail-oriented with solid Project Management abilities
- Excellent interpersonal and relationship management skills
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Strong proficiency in MS Excel, PowerPoint and Asset Tools
- Ability to own projects from start to finish & be a self-starter. A successful candidate in this position will be able think dynamically, find creative solutions & foster strong cross-functional relationships
- Eager to learn, ability to work to tight deadlines
Activision Blizzard, Inc. (NASDAQ: ATVI), is one of the world's largest and most successful interactive entertainment companies and is at the intersection of media, technology and entertainment. We are home to some of the most beloved entertainment franchises including Call of Duty®, World of Warcraft®, Overwatch®, Diablo®, Candy Crush™ and Bubble Witch™. Our combined entertainment network delights hundreds of millions of monthly active users in 196 countries, making us the largest gaming network on the planet!
Our ability to build immersive and innovate worlds is only enhanced by diverse teams working in an inclusive environment. We aspire to have a culture where everyone can thrive in order to connect and engage the world through epic entertainment. We provide a suite of benefits that promote physical, emotional and financial well-being for ‘Every World’ - we’ve got our employees covered!
The videogame industry and therefore our business is fast-paced and will continue to evolve. As such, the duties and responsibilities of this role may be changed as directed by the Company at any time to promote and support our business and relationships with industry partners.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status, among other characteristics
We provide a suite of benefits that promote physical, emotional and financial well-being for ‘Every World’ - we’ve got our employees covered! Subject to eligibility requirements, the Company offers comprehensive benefits including:
- Medical, dental, vision, health savings account or health reimbursement account, healthcare spending accounts, dependent care spending accounts, life and AD&D insurance, disability insurance;
- 401(k) with Company match, tuition reimbursement, charitable donation matching;
- Paid holidays and vacation, paid sick time, floating holidays, compassion and bereavement leaves, parental leave;
- Mental health & wellbeing programs, fitness programs, free and discounted games, and a variety of other voluntary benefit programs like supplemental life & disability, legal service, ID protection, rental insurance, and others;
- If the Company requires that you move geographic locations for the job, then you may also be eligible for relocation assistance.
Eligibility to participate in these benefits may vary for part time and temporary full-time employees and interns with the Company. You can learn more by visiting https://www.benefitsforeveryworld.com/ .In the U.S., the standard base pay range for this role is $72,720.00 - $134,460.00 Annual. This base pay range is for the U.S. and is not applicable to locations outside of the U.S. Actual amounts will vary depending on experience, performance and location. In addition to a competitive base pay, employees in this role may be eligible for incentive compensation. Incentive compensation is not guaranteed.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.