This job might no longer be available.
Associate Localization Producer
Los Angeles, California, United States
12 days ago
As an Associate Localization Producer at Riot, you believe that authentic and immersive localization enriches a global audience's gaming experience. You’ll work closely with Central Development and regional localization to coordinate and facilitate the Localization process and to meet the objectives of several, simultaneous projects. You've dedicated a lot of time thinking about the balance of speedy content creation and quality and can help product teams successfully balance the two. You should have a solid localization project management experience. At the end of the day, your expertise in phenomenal localization will bring clarity to gameplay and make more than 100 million players around the world feel like they are truly cared for and enjoy a world-class gaming experience.
- Coordinates activities associated with localization planning and execution (VO, text, Graphic localization, Video localization)
- In collaboration with senior team members designs project-specific work system and track ongoing operational and emergent work
- Builds schedules, roadmaps and plans for high-visibility, high-impact phases of the localization production process
- Provides input to improve processes and design best practices in accordance with the overall project and discipline-wide goals
- Helps resolve tactical problems associated with localization and informs a wide range of regional and central stakeholders about progress
- Supports the various localization functions with information, guidelines, and visibility into upcoming products and projects
- 3 years of Localization, LQA or Loc Production experience in a game dev environment
- Excellent communication skills, ability to articulate problems and provide clear solutions
- In-depth knowledge of localization content management systems, version control systems, and project management tools (MemoQ, Jira etc.)
- Strong interpersonal skills with emphasis on building productive and positive relationships with external partners, managers, and peers
- Experience working with large sets of data through analysis and application on a large scale
- Advanced operational knowledge of Localization and LQA processes and tools
- General knowledge of agile principles and frameworks
- Previously worked in a game studio in similar capacity or function
- Vendor coordination and management
For this role, you'll find success through craft expertise, a collaborative spirit, and decision making that prioritizes the delight of players. We will look at your past studies, experience, and your personal relationship with games. If you embody player empathy and care about the experiences of players, this could be the role for you!
We offer medical, dental, and vision plans that cover you, your spouse/domestic partner, and children. Life insurance, parental leave, plus short-term and long-term disability coverage are also available. Riot will support your retirement benefits with a company match, and double down on your donations of time and money to non-profit charitable organizations. Balance between work and personal life is encouraged with open paid time off, and a play fund so you can broaden and deepen your personal relationship with games.
It’s our policy to provide equal employment opportunity for all applicants and members of Riot Games, Inc. Riot Games makes reasonable accommodations for handicapped and disabled Rioters and does not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, handicap, veteran status, marital status, criminal history, or any other category protected by applicable federal and state law, including the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance relating to an applicant's criminal history (LAMC 189.00).