Associate Live Producer
22 days ago
The Associate Live Producer works with multi-disciplinary teams to facilitate communication and solve problems related to promotions, integrations, and publishes of both internal and public products. Candidates will be comfortable influencing and negotiating priorities with other teams’ leadership, particularly emphasizing overall organizational success as the most highly desirable outcome.
- Own the live services you are responsible for
- Take the lead during escalated outages and incidents
- Drive and own scheduling, testing, deployment, and communication of updates and hotfixes
- Drive procedures and uphold standards for our Live Ops team, ensuring minimal downtime and a consistent player experience
- Advocate on behalf of studios for features and processes that can lead to a more robust live service and better player experience
- Collaborate with QA, Engineering, and Development to triage issues found in the live environments
- Communicate product health/status with a leadership group regarding product risks and challenges
- Coordinate technical projects that require collaboration with different business disciplines
- Manage and grow external partner relationships
- 2+ years in a position where you were involved in the operation of an online title
- Demonstrated ability to plan, track, and deliver on complex, multi-disciplinary projects
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Ability to communicate effectively with anyone at any level in the organization to ensure a good customer experience
- Ability to thrive under pressure
- Familiarity with the ZeniMax family of games
- Previous work history with Customer Service, Operations, or Quality Assurance is a plus
Associate Live Producer - The typical base pay range for this position at the start of employment is expected to be between $50,000 - $100,000 per year.
ZeniMax has different base pay ranges for different work locations within the United States, which allows us to pay employees competitively and consistently in different geographic markets. The range above reflects the potential base pay across the U.S. for this role; the applicable base pay range will depend on what ultimately is determined to be the candidate’s primary work location. Individual base pay depends on various factors, in addition to primary work location, such as complexity and responsibility of role, job duties/requirements, and relevant experience and skills. Base pay ranges are reviewed and typically updated each year. Offers are made within the base pay range applicable at the time.
At ZeniMax certain roles are eligible for additional rewards, such as merit increases and discretionary bonuses. These awards are allocated based on individual performance and are not guaranteed. Benefits/perks listed here may vary depending on the nature of employment with ZeniMax and the country work location. U.S.-based employees have access to healthcare benefits, a 401(k) plan and company match, short-term and long-term disability coverage, basic life insurance, wellbeing benefits, paid vacation time, paid sick and mental health time, and several paid holidays, among others.
Applicant Privacy Notice
ZeniMax Media California Applicant Privacy Notice
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.