Associate Live Producer - Ubisoft Paris Mobile (F/M)
13 days ago
We are looking for an Associate Live Producer whose mission will be to prepare the Live phase of the project and to participate in the constitution and management of the team during this period. You will be required to supervise the production of the game's Live content, while monitoring its performance and proposing improvements aimed at consolidating it.
In collaboration with the Live Producer of the project, you will work in a studio composed of 150 people. In this context, your missions will be the following:
- You will contribute to the roadmap's development of events and features in order to achieve the monthly objectives;
- You will participate in the planning of the tasks for the different teams (artists, programmers and game designers) and you will follow their progress to check that the tasks are carried out according to the roadmap while maintaining a high level of commitment and motivation within the teams;
- You will analyze the performance of the game according to the objectives and you will suggest improvements to the roadmap.
Do you dream of joining one of Ubisoft Mobile's most ambitious productions? If you recognize yourself in the following description, you're the one!
- You have at least one significant experience operating a Mobile project in the Live phase;
- You understand the issues of managing production teams and are able to deploy the necessary actions to face them;
- Agile methods hold no secrets for you;
- You are able to analyze problems and data, then extract solutions with the right people to finally take action to solve them;
- You have an excellent gaming culture, including on Mobile;
- You are recognized for your excellent oral and written communication (both English & French).
Joining Ubisoft Paris Mobile also means :
Living a unique experience...
- Integrate a passionate and committed team
- Participate in one of Ubisoft's most ambitious mobile projects
- Increase your skills and work in an international context
... And benefit from numerous advantages :
- 4 free Ubisoft games per year
- Luncheon Voucher
- Refund of 50% of the transport ticket
- Ticket reduction (concerts/shows)
- Access to the Ubisoft gym at preferential rates
- ... and much more!
This position is available now in Montreuil (France) !
So, convinced? Apply online by attaching your portfolio and we will come back to you soon 😊.
Ubisoft is committed to creating an inclusive work environment that reflects the diversity of our player community. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, ethnicity, religion, gender, sexual orientation, age or disability status. All information will be treated as confidential in accordance with the Employment Equity Act.
Ubisoft’s 19,000 team members, working across more than 40 locations around the world, are bound by a common mission to enrich players’ lives with original and memorable gaming experiences. Their dedication and talent has brought to life many acclaimed franchises such as Assassin’s Creed, Far Cry, Watch Dogs, Just Dance, Rainbow Six, and many more to come. Ubisoft is an equal opportunity employer that believes diverse backgrounds and perspectives are key to creating worlds where both players and teams can thrive and express themselves. If you are excited about solving game-changing challenges, cutting edge technologies and pushing the boundaries of entertainment, we invite you to join our journey and help us Create the unknown.
Ubisoft Paris Mobile
At Ubisoft Paris Mobile, we build today the virtual arenas of tomorrow. Mobile games that are both accessible and far-reaching, in which millions of players take each other on and ultimately come together.
In every one of our creations, we put the focus on gameplay. Gameplay must innovate and federate so that as many people as possible can enjoy it, whether as players or spectators. As a result, our games are alive and dazzling. They tell their stories through the seasons. They are devised not only with great enthusiasm, but also with our players.
Striving for excellence involves learning every day: from our players, from our competitors, and from ourselves. Joining Ubisoft Paris Mobile means benefiting from the resources and expertise of the world's third largest independent video games publisher; it means being able to push forward Ubisoft's biggest licenses as part of an agile structure, all through human-sized teams.
Within our studio, we share the same idea of a challenging, compassionate working environment, one that prospers from the wealth of our talents and the diversity of our personalities. More than anything, we firmly believe that only by playing together can we create the best possible experiences.
You will join the studio that has created such successful games as Assassin's Creed Pirates, Smurfs Epic Run, Mighty Quest and the latest Might & Magic Chess Royale (and other unannounced projects).