This job might no longer be available.
Associate Lead QA
1 month ago
Reporting to the Quality Assurance Team Leader or the Producer (depending on the project), you will actively participate in validating the proper functioning of the functionalities of our current productions.
- Lead the Montreal QA team assigned to your project in its daily operations and proactively maintain inter-location (Montreal and Paris) and inter-departmental communication.
- Provide testing support to the development team when completing work on a gameplay feature and at all stages of development on different platforms (PS4, Switch, Mobile, Next Gen consoles and PC).
- Provide accurate and complete information to developers to enable reproduction and analysis of a bug (and tracking).
- Participate in implementing and maintaining changes to test plans to support production.
- Develop your knowledge around game development in order to best adapt the tests carried out.
- Document bugs, tests and follow-ups while proposing and promoting suitable approaches to testing games.
Experiences & Qualifications
- More than 5 years of experience in a similar position, including at least one year in team management;
- Knowledge of bug reporting tools (DevTrack, Mantis, Jira, Test Track Pro);
- Experience working on online multiplayer type games, an asset;
- Knowledge of the particularities of online video game functionalities, an asset ;
- Good communicator with interpersonal skills and team spirit;
- Excellent computer knowledge (both hardware and software);
- You are rigorous, organized, motivated, invested and autonomous;
- You develop a real interest in cinema and video games.
ABOUT QUANTIC DREAM
Quantic Dream is a video game studio founded in 1997 by David Cage, based in Paris, France, and Montreal, Canada. The unique experiences offered by Heavy Rain™, Beyond: Two Souls™ and Detroit: Become Human™, have reached millions of players around the world and won more than 250 international awards. They have largely contributed to the recognition of interactive storytelling in video games.
Since 2019, Quantic Dream has also been a Publisher supporting video game creation and independent creators offering singular and original visions to which the studio brings its expertise, its means of production, the necessary financing and access to international markets and their audiences. In 2022, Quantic Dream embarked on a new stage of growth by joining NetEase Games, the games division of NetEase, to accelerate its vision of creating landmark titles that redefine the interactive entertainment experience for players worldwide.
Quantic Dream is committed to diversity and equal opportunity. Our team reflects this commitment.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.