Associate Lead QA Automation (Python)
2 months ago
As an Associate Lead QA Automation, you will work with the QC automation teams, providing technical supervision for the automation activities on the biggest Ubisoft AAA titles. Your job will include both team management and technical mentorship. As part of the automation community, you will be responsible for delivering the automation initiatives for both QC and Production teams to make Ubisoft games reach the highest level of quality while switching the paradigm from manual to automation testing. You will also be an important player on the way of developing technical practices and expertise within the automation community.
- Hands on development experience with Python
- Relevant experience on a technical leadership position
- Experience in QA/QC Automation
- Experience in Rest API testing
- Experience in versioning systems, preferably Git
- Good interpersonal skills to undertake collaborative work with different teams
- Strong leadership, coaching and organizational skills with an ability to inspire others
- English: Upper-Intermediate
- Experience in test automation frameworks (e.g. Selenium)
- Experience in continuous integration tools and build pipelines (e.g. Jenkins, team city, Bamboo etc.)
- Experience in game development industry
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, both written and spoken
- Strong leadership skills, autonomous and proactive attitude
- Problem-solving and results-oriented
- Flexibility and ability to adapt to change
- Sense of initiative, attention to details
- Ensure that tests created by automation specialists are of good quality from technical side
- Provide help on tests implementation for the automation team
- Assist with the approach selection during the tests creation
- Perform code review of the tests created
- Actively contribute to technical processes and guidelines within the automation community
- Actively Contribute to knowledge sharing processes within the studio
- Coordinate with various teams for specific tests
- Grow and mentor the team by sharing best practices for automation testing, testing processes and testing tools
- Facilitate knowledge sharing between team members
- Participate to the recruitment process to identify and hire the right talents
Ubisoft is committed to enriching players’ lives with original and memorable gaming experience. We create worlds where people can express themselves, explore and discover new possibilities.
Are you looking to work with enthusiastic experts who are tackling game -changing challenges in entertainment and beyond? At Ubisoft, we offer an open environment where bright ideas are given a chance to shine and everyone is eager to share knowledge.
Ubisoft’s 20,000 professionals, working across more than 40 locations around the world, are bound by a common mission to enrich players’ lives with original and memorable gaming experiences. Their dedication and talent have brought to life many acclaimed franchises such as Assassin’s Creed, Far Cry, Watch Dogs, Just Dance, Rainbow Six, and many more to come. Ubisoft is an equal opportunity company that believes diverse backgrounds and perspectives are key to creating worlds where both players and community can thrive and express themselves. If you are excited about solving game -changing challenges, cutting edge technologies and pushing the boundaries of entertainment, we invite you to join our journey and help us create the unknown.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.