This job might no longer be available.
Associate, HR Concierge (contract)
San Mateo, CA, United States
11 days ago
PlayStation isn’t just the Best Place to Play —it’s also the Best Place to Work. We’ve thrilled gamers since 1994, when we launched the original PlayStation. Today, we’re recognized as a global leader in interactive and digital entertainment. The PlayStation brand falls under Sony Interactive Entertainment, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Sony Corporation.
Assocaite, HR Concierge
San Mateo, CA
Sony PlayStation has an excellent opportunity for HR Professionals with a diverse background in HR matters. In this role you'll serve on a team of shared services representatives who handle almost any employee related issue from benefits, to PTO, to leave of absence requests. In this role you'll help make PlayStation stay the best place to work and play.
The Associate HR Concierge provides HR operational and administrative support to both managers and employees. Duties include but are not limited to responding to call and emails related to HR programs, policies, practices and procedures. The HR Concierge Representative is also responsible for employee data and record transactions.
HR Concierge Job Duties:
- Reference policies, procedures, and practices to ensure consistent and accurate responses to employees related issues and/or inquiries.
- Perform HR administration transactions in respective applications as appropriate, within service level agreements with a high degree of accuracy and adherence to written procedures
- Perform monitoring procedures of on-boarding and off-boarding processes to maintain compliance, practices, and data integrity
- Complete Workday employee related transactions
- Audit source documents for accuracy and completion of data input
- Manage files and documents in accordance with policy
- Work with HR and payroll team to ensure all data is received and completed within service level agreement timeframes
- Generate, review, address issues and make any necessary changes in Workday
- Use sound judgment and intuition to identify and raise potentially litigious or problematic issues
- Identify and escalate inconsistent and incongruent processes, policies, and practices
- Provide input, insight, and feedback relative to the development and implementation of resource materials, tools, and shared service practices
- Collaborate with tier 2 to build and refine tier 1 reference materials and documentation
- Present and provide anecdotal feedback and perspective to the Operational Effectiveness Team to shape objectives and enhancements
- Completing verification of employment requests for 3rd parties as requested by employees
- Ability to lift 25+ lbs. while sitting/standing
- Other duties as assigned
- At least 1-2 years of experience in Human Resources or in a corporate environment
- a self-starter and self-motivated
Sony is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All persons will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, legally protected physical or mental disability, covered veteran status, status in the U.S. uniformed services, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, genetic information or membership in any other legally protected category.
We strive to create an inclusive environment, empower employees and embrace diversity. We encourage everyone to respond.
We sincerely appreciate the time and effort you spent in contacting us and we thank you for your interest in PlayStation.