This job might no longer be available.
Associate Graphic Artist
19 days ago
Job Posting TitleAssociate Graphic Artist
SummaryThis is an exciting opportunity to join Oz-Games Studio, one of Aristocrats premier game development studios, working with a world-class art, animation and audio team producing games for a global audience.
This is an intermediate level role and is suitable for a Graphic Artist with industry experience who is looking to take their next step in their creative production journey.
The successful candidate will be able to quickly integrate into a team environment, become a valued team member, and have the drive and ambition to further advance and refine their skills and knowledge to become a subject-matter expert in their discipline. Over the course of their career, it is expected that they would have contributed to the development and success of a range of commercially released products.
What You'll Do
- Working under direction from Art-directors and project stakeholders, to produce world class content with a focus on innovation and creativity.
- Creative excellence: ensure output is on-brand and innovative; attention to detail and deadlines paramount.
- Deliver error free assets on time to a level of functional and aesthetic quality appropriate to the game requirements.
- Quickly disseminate and adopt new processes and methodology in terms implementing content using 3rd party and/or in-house tools and applications.
- Maintain excellent file organization and follow established processes for asset creation and management, output configuration, IP and reference material etc.
- Evaluate and contribute to the ongoing development of the art production pipeline.
- Keep up to date on the latest developments within the gaming industry.
- Be part of a global team and draw experience from their depth of experience.
What We're Looking For
- Tertiary qualifications are desirable, an up-to date portfolio is essential.
- 2-3 years’ experience in a professional creative production environment.
- Demonstrated experience with core application software including Adobe CC Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign) Experience using Adobe After Effects is desirable.
- Strong PC/Mac skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook).
- Ability to develop, foster and facilitate effective working relationships with key stakeholders.
- Able to communicate effectively both in written and verbal forms.
- Confident to share new ideas and seek information.
- Excellent design, typography and layout skills across a range of aesthetic styles and genres.
- High level of competency in creating and delivering Print and Digital content using key software.
- High attention to detail and good analytical skills.
- Rapidly adapt to new information, changing conditions or unexpected obstacles.
- Check and validate own work for quality and accuracy.
- Take initiative to seek answers when blocked for solutions
- Ability to handle competing priorities to meet tight deadlines.
- Actively seek feedback and review of work; accept and act upon creative/technical direction.
- Ability to work within a team as well as unsupervised.
- Identification, communication, and adoption of industry best practices and championing their use within our development environment.
- Be an advocate for creative and technical excellence.
- Developed sense of initiative and creative drive.
Aristocrat is a world leader in gaming content and technology, and a top-tier publisher of free-to-play mobile games. We deliver great performance for our B2B customers and bring joy to the lives of the millions of people who love to play our casino and mobile games. And while we focus on fun, we never forget our responsibilities. We strive to lead the way in responsible gameplay, and to lift the bar in company governance, employee wellbeing and sustainability. We’re a diverse business united by shared values and an inspiring mission to bring joy to life through the power of play.
We aim to create an environment where individual differences are valued, and all employees have the opportunity to realize their potential. We welcome and encourage applications from all people regardless of age, gender, race, ethnicity, cultural background, disability status or LGBTQ+ identity. We offer a range of flexible working options through all.flex, our flexible hybrid work model and invite you to have a conversation with us about flexible working. EEO M/F/D/V
- World Leader in Gaming Entertainment
- Robust benefits package
- Global career opportunities
- All about the Player
- Talent Unleashed
- Collective Brilliance
- Good Business Good Citizen
The US based roles may require registration with the Nevada Gaming Control Board (NGCB) and/or other gaming jurisdictions in which we operate.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.