Associate Games Producer
18 days ago
tinyBuild is a video game label that started in 2011 with the idea of creating long-term, recognizable franchises by partnering up with talented developers worldwide. The company has released dozens of games, including Hello Neighbor, Graveyard Keeper, SpeedRunners, and more. Headquartered in the Seattle Area, USA, the company now has studios across the US, Netherlands, Latvia, and Eastern Europe.
We’re now looking for an Associate Games Producer. Our perfect candidate is an excellent communicator and multitasker, has strong problem-solving skills, and is passionate about video games.
The successful applicant will join a team of talented designers, programmers, and producers, building inspiring titles in a friendly working environment. Your role is to oversee the production of multiple PC and console titles created by different teams worldwide.
The candidate is expected to work remotely, with potential (optional) relocation to one of our offices in Hilversum (Netherlands) or Riga (Latvia).
- Work closely with the Executive Producer to help our development teams bring their games to market at the desired quality, budget, and timeline;
- Define and manage the milestone schedules and ensure the delivery of high-quality builds throughout development;
- Understand player expectations and market changes to help teams steer their vision in the right direction;
- Work closely with internal teams to support, market, and launch titles across multiple platforms;
- Participate in assessing new games and prospective partner studios.
- Proven experience in the role of a producer or a team leader, with at least one title shipped in this capacity;
- Previous experience in project management, marketing, or related jobs in the games industry;
- Fluent in written and spoken English, with command of other languages a plus;
- Top-notch communication skills: you can explain complex ideas and manage expectations;
- Proactive approach, high sense of ownership, and a team player’s mindset;
- Ability to handle multiple projects at a time, with different deadlines and requirements;
- Deep interest and understanding of the industry and games;
- Being a gamer is a must.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.
- Work with PC and console projects;
- Professional development courses, game dev conferences, and other events;
- Flexible work schedule;
- Possibility to work remotely / relocate to Hilversum, the Netherland, if desired. The company covers relocation costs;
- Unlimited paid vacation and paid sick leave;
- Two weeks of corporate holidays simultaneously for the whole team (one in the summer and one during the Christmas and New Year celebrations). This allows you to have a complete break from your tasks and any communication with your team;
- Corporate English classes;
- Reimbursement of any psychological therapy;
- Corporate hardware.