This job might no longer be available.
Associate Games Producer, Classic Games
Irvine, CA, United States
4 months ago
Some of Blizzard's most epic experiences that have brought endless hours of replayability and intense multiplayer battles are now looking for a hero to evolve and carry them into the future. Evolving operating systems, hardware, and online services have made it more difficult to share these experiences.
Whether it’s battling the Zerg in the Koprulu sector, staking your claim in Azeroth, or saving the High Heavens from the wrath of Diablo, these titans are being modernized to new heights and need a versatile champion to embark on this journey with us to create new adventures. You should be spec’d into engineering talents, passion, and armed with a fierce hunger to modernize technology.
So, if you like wearing many hats, know small teams are the most effective and look forward to challenges that will create millions of new adventures for our players: we would love to hear from you.
- Expose risk, then collaborate to find solutions
- Providing support to clear blocking issues
- Work with internal and external teams to guide features from concept to implementation
- Organize, support, and communicate day-to-day tasks
- Ensure project goals, milestones, and deliverables are achieved
- Participate in the creation and tracking of schedules
- Influence direction on work methods, development pipeline, priorities, and resource allocation
- Laud achievements, shield troubles and lead responsibly
- Contribute to a positive and constructive work environment
- Unrelenting self-motivation, optimism, and initiative
- Be proactive, tenacious and adaptable
- Follow through on your commitments and be responsive to all communication
- A healthy ambition to push for greater heights
- Capable of remaining calm and deliberate within a dynamic, fast-paced environment
- Familiar with the game development process
- Demonstrable ability to create, track, and maintain team schedules, and to drive projects to completion in a timely manner
- Comfortable with ambiguity and able to drive towards clarity; strong collaborative problem solver
- Previous experience working as a producer or project manager
- Knowledge of software development and project management, including agile frameworks
- Familiar with Jira, Confluence, or comparable applications
- Experience with online games
- BA / BS (or equivalent)