Associate Games Optimisation Manager
16 days ago
PlayStation isn’t just the Best Place to Play — it’s also the Best Place to Work. Today, we’re recognized as a global leader in entertainment producing The PlayStation family of products and services including PlayStation®5, PlayStation®4, PlayStation®VR, PlayStation®Plus, acclaimed PlayStation software titles from PlayStation Studios, and more.
PlayStation also strives to create an inclusive environment that empowers employees and embraces diversity. We welcome and encourage everyone who has a passion and curiosity for innovation, technology, and play to explore our open positions and join our growing global team.
The PlayStation brand falls under Sony Interactive Entertainment, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Sony Corporation.
The Global Sales and Business Operations (GSBO) team brings together staff from around the world, with a passion for engaging gamers with PlayStation’s extraordinary products and services. GSBO teams are located in countries across the globe, balancing local relevance with a global perspective. Across our Direct to Consumer (D2C), channel partners, and Services business, our teams work cross-functionally to bring the best of the PlayStation experience to markets and channels around the world.
The Content Optimisation team helps drive value by creating the best experience for the players with a curated, relevant, and optimised Storefront. As an Associate Games Optimisation Manager, you will be encouraged to deliver day-to-day store priorities as well as leading and coordinating key projects that further improve the store experience for our customers and ultimately the games and store conversion rate (CVR). Working globally with a variety of business leaders, we strive to deliver incremental performance on store priorities through organic banner support and key optimisation initiatives such as personalisation and A/B testing.
What you’ll be doing:
- Planning store priorities shared by the Digital Game Sales (DGS) team and ensuring that digital support strategies are developed and shared with both DGS and the Senior CRO Games Manager.
- Developing and adhering to best practices and processes with the other internal Conversion Rate Optimisation (CRO) teams, Global Creative Services (GCS), Digital Game Sales (DGS) / Store Operations, Business Planning & Insights (BP&I) and Customer Service (CS) teams.
- Input and maintain momentum on an A/B and experimentation roadmap sharing outcomes.
- Developing and applying consumer insight findings to deliver the optimisation strategy for defined commercial priorities.
- Communicating outcomes and results of digital support strategies among key stakeholders.
- Working with the Creative Studio team to ensure that channel execution is aligned with brand and design principles.
What we’re looking for:
- Background in test & learn and optimisation strategy demonstrating sound hypothesis and methodologies to focus on both marginal gains and big wins
- Proven track record of working collaboratively across different functions and teams (including remote & global teams)
- Flexible and proactive approach
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills
- Good understanding of UX best practices/cross platform UX
- High levels of personal motivation to further your skills, experience, and business knowledge
- Strong analytical skills including the ability to interpret data and present new insights
- Experience using Adobe Analytics or similar web analytics tools
- Experience in personalization and segment targeting
- Knowledge of A/B and multivariate testing
- Language skills working in a global environment
- Availability to travel globally
- Passion or interest in the gaming industry
- Discretionary bonus opportunity
- Private Medical Insurance
- Dental Scheme
- 25 days holiday per year
- On Site Gym
- Subsidised Café
- Free soft drinks
- On site bar
- Access to cycle garage and showers
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.
Equal Opportunity Statement:
Sony is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All persons will receive consideration for employment without regard to gender (including gender identity, gender expression and gender reassignment), race (including colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin), religion or belief, marital or civil partnership status, disability, age, sexual orientation, pregnancy or maternity, trade union membership or membership in any other legally protected category.
We strive to create an inclusive environment, empower employees and embrace diversity. We encourage everyone to respond.
PlayStation is a Fair Chance employer and qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records will be considered for employment.
For more information about our benefits, please visit our Careers site.