Associate Gameplay Engineer
12 days ago
Do you appreciate both games and code? Would you enjoy collaborating closely with creative talent? Would you like to work on daring worlds that bring people together, sitting next to inspirational industry talent, at a company that values diversity and is invested in creating an inclusive workplace for every employee, while also maintaining a good work-life balance?
As an Associate Gameplay Engineer at Bungie, you will play an integral role in bridging the last mile technology between game design, art, and our engine. Most importantly, you will work with a fun, dedicated, and energetic team devoted to making Destiny one of the best games in the world.
With the uncertainty and rapidly changing circumstances surrounding COVID-19, most positions at Bungie are expected to onboard and work from home for a significant portion of 2021. In 2022, most Bungie employees will adopt a flexible schedule working from home part time (outside of positions identified as either 100% onsite or fully remote in WA/CA). Currently only a select range of positions are available for full-time remote work in CA or WA (please review location for details). Prospective employees located outside of CA or WA will need to establish WA state residency within 45 days of a start date. Bungie’s work from home, flexible work schedule, and remote policy is subject to change at the company’s discretion.
- Build and maintain production-quality C++ code
- Collaborate daily with a cross-disciplinary team to build amazing new gameplay experiences and technology
- Strong programming foundation and experience with C++
- Strong math background (trigonometry, linear algebra, calculus, etc...)
- Strong communication skills
- Knowledge of C#
- Understanding of scripting languages
- Experience working on a personal game project
- Experience working in networking architecture