Associate Gameplay Designer - Monetized Features and Products (ESO)
19 days ago
Zenimax Online Studios is looking for an Associate Gameplay Designer to assist in the design and implementation of monetized features and products for The Elder Scrolls Online team. This designer would also be embedded on teams to help with the creation of non-monetized features to ensure we are rewarding players fairly.
- Author and shepherd designs for new products and features from concept to delivery
- Use multiple toolsets to implement features that integrate seamlessly with other game systems
- Advise feature teams on best practices to ensure any monetization and business goals are effective and fair to the player
- Work with Product Management to execute on monetization strategies
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.
- Institutional or work experience with designing game systems
- Experience playing MMORPGs and games as a service
- Knowledge of Microsoft office or similar products
- Experience with game development tools
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Willingness to learn how each part of a game system works and how it relates to the monetization of the game