This job might no longer be available.
Associate Game Producer
13 days ago
At Wizards of the Coast, we connect people around the world through play and imagination. From our genre defining games like Magic: The Gathering® and Dungeons & Dragons® to our growing multiverse, we continue to innovate and build new ways to foster friendship and connection. That’s where you come in!
The Magic Game Design team is a hardworking and vibrant team dedicated to making Magic fun, inviting, replayable, and exciting. Producers for the Game Design team shepherd play experiences from beginning to end; working with Game Designers, and partners in Editing, Creative, Product Strategy, and Production to ensure we are crafting the best possible products and delivering them on schedule.
This Associate Game Producer role draws on your enthusiasm for helping people, an ability to collaborate with others, deep Magic knowledge, and a drive to constantly seek improvements. You’ll join our team of exceptional Designers and Producers to conduct the process of creating awesome products that our customers love.
What you'll do:
- Create Smartsheet templates, track project schedules, and follow up with Game Designers keep us on target for our releases.
- Support producers in facilitating communication with downstream partners.
- Discover opportunities to improve cooperation, efficiency, and quality.
- Prepare playtests and coordinate collection of feedback.
- Document processes and ensure Game Designers are equipped to excel.
- Make sure things get done! Take notes and create action items to drive conversations to conclusions.
What you’ll bring:
- Passion: knowledge of and enthusiasm for Magic: The Gathering, its various play formats, and the ability to identify and understand key gameplay elements.
- Proactive mentality: genuinely enjoy problem solving and prevention.
- Collaboration skills: build earnest and productive dialogues.
- Conductor approach: embrace the details to guide the big picture.
- Growth mentality: excitement for continuous improvement and a desire to learn.
We are an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer
The above is intended to describe the general content of and the requirements for satisfactory performance in this position. It is not to be construed as an exhaustive statement of the duties, responsibilities, or requirements of the position.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. If you are selected to move forward in our application process and need to request an accommodation, please let your recruiter or coordinator know.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.