This job might no longer be available.
5 days ago
Job Title:Associate Producer
Who We Are
Would you be excited about collaborating on the management of projects that build/support reliable and scalable online services and features for one of the biggest franchises in gaming? Our services impact over half a billion players around the world! We work through big company challenges with a small company feel.
Demonware is an independently-run studio of Activision. We develop and operate every part of the players' online experience, from logging in to matchmaking, enabling in-game transactions and playing with friends across all platforms. We do so for popular video game franchises such as Call of Duty, Crash Bandicoot, Guitar Hero, and Diablo.
If working with some of the largest AAA studios and crafting large-scale systems and online multiplayer technology in a collaborative environment excite you, then we’d love to hear from you!
Alright, you’ve piqued my interest, what will my “day-to-day” look like?
As an Associate Producer, you will assist in the development and production of key initiatives that power Activision titles. You will work smarter, not harder while still having fun in an environment with unique challenges to work through - we take what we do seriously, but ourselves less so.
You will be working with the rest of the Production team on projects that span across the entirety of the company. This will require you to build and maintain excellent relationships across all internal teams involved, and our various studio collaborators. You will need to have an understanding of how cross-functional team projects work as well as the ability to hold your own in a discussion on production scheduling and achievement planning.
This role will be responsible for day-to-day task management, external team and department coordination, facilitation, risk identification, and qualitative assessment. Through careful planning, follow-through, and oversight, you’ll keep development on pace, ensuring that time is spent on the right things, and pivot when need be.
Communication is key, as you’ll need to keep the information flowing in all directions, keeping partners and customers up to date with the latest. We believe that a project finds success when we all work together in harmony. This is why we place careful consideration to building and nurturing an environment where everyone feels welcome and has fun in the process of achieving our shared goals.
- Work with Production and internal/external collaborators to identify strategic goals and measure progress against those goals.
- Help guide meetings across the business to clarify check points, prioritize deliverables, give updates, take notes, address concerns, provide direction, collect feedback, etc.
- Maintain project process, workflows and support.
- Assist in scheduling projects, keeping teams on-task, projecting milestones & deliverables.
- Anticipate risks, & put plans of action in place to mitigate them.
- Look for opportunities to improve and evolve our processes, methods, and practices.
- Provide LiveOps support for a live title.
- Assist in coordinating and carrying out major events and Title Updates.
- Reprioritize and reassign work to align with the priorities of the moment.
- Assist triaging issues as they come in.
- Coordinate play tests.
- Production/Project Management experience (2+ years).
- Organized, with dedicated self-motivation and initiative, validated experience handling schedules and projects.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills, able to facilitate and mediate.
- Positive, collaborative, professional demeanor and strong interpersonal skills.
- Experience with the Atlassian suite of products.
- Experience working within Agile environments.
- Ability to travel infrequently between Demonware offices (Dublin, Shanghai, Los Angeles).
- Exposure to sophisticated technical projects involving multiple teams.
- Scrum master qualification.
- PMP or PRINCE2 qualification.
- Experience with OKRs (Objectives and Key Results).
- Passion for games.
Activision is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.