Associate Game Producer, VALORANT
12 days ago
Riot Games was established in 2006 by entrepreneurial gamers who believe that player-focused game development can result in great games. In 2009, Riot released its debut title League of Legends to critical and player acclaim. As the most played video game in the world, over 100 million play every month. Players form the foundation of our community and it’s for them that we continue to evolve and improve the League of Legends experience.
We’re looking for humble but ambitious, razor-sharp professionals who can teach us a thing or two. We promise to return the favor. Like us, you take play seriously; you’re passionate about games. We embrace those who see things differently, aren’t afraid to experiment, and who have a healthy disregard for constraints.
That's where you come in.
VALORANT is Riot’s take on a character-based tactical shooter. As an Associated Game Producer, you will help drive metagame system/features from exploration to delivery, supporting project greenlight approvals. In collaboration with internal and external development teams, you will ensure that our product will meet the needs and expectations of Chinese players. You will also be responsible for competitive analysis and keep seeking opportunities for new design spaces. You will report to the Supervisor of Product Management, leverage your knowledge and experience in the China gaming market to deliver a quality mobile experience for our gamers in China.
- Work closely with VALORANT Central team and development partner team in a long-term base
- Driving projects for greenlights from exploration to delivery, handling downstream feedbacks and alignments between teams
- Responsible for competitor system analysis/breakdown in the genre, analyze and provide multiple potential design solutions and lead informed direction
- Seek opportunities for new design spaces in collaboration with VALORANT Central team and development partner team
- Support Project status tracking, reports, stakeholders managements,etc.
- 2+ years of professional work experience in game production/game design
- Deep familiarity with FPS games or competitive games
- Have in-depth understanding of game meta-system, monetization designs
- Experienced in partner management and relationship-building skills
- Initiative and strong ownership to drive results
- Fluent in Chinese and English, and can promote collaboration across language and culture
- Working experience related to system design for FPS or competitive games, ideally on mobile
- Able to produce a wide breadth of mechanics solutions to meet player needs, and generate and identify an excellent solution
- Articulate in communication and ability of critical thinking
- Passionate in games and belief in players' experience first
Don’t forget to include a resume and cover letter. We receive a lot of applications, but we’ll notice a fun, well-written intro that shows us you take play seriously.
Riot has a focus on work/life balance, shown by our open paid time off policy, in addition to other perks such as flexible work schedules. We offer medical, dental, and life insurance, parental leave for you, your spouse/domestic partner and children, and a 401k with company match. Check out our benefits pages for more information.
Riot Games fosters a player and workplace experience that values teamwork embodied by the Summoner's Code and Community Code. Our culture embraces differences as a strength, and our values are the guiding principles for how we approach work. We are committed to putting diversity and inclusion (D&I) at the center of everything we do, and promoting a fair and collaborative culture where Rioters treat one another with dignity and respect. We encourage you to read more about our value of thriving together and our ongoing work to build the most inclusive company in Gaming.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.
It's our policy to provide equal employment opportunity for all applicants and members of Riot Games, Inc. Riot Games makes reasonable accommodations for handicapped and disabled Rioters and does not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, handicap, veteran status, marital status, criminal history, or any other category protected by applicable federal and state law, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance relating to an applicant's criminal history.