Associate Game Producer, Seasons - Diablo IV | Albany, NY or Irvine, CA
9 days ago
Job Title:Associate Game Producer, Seasons - Diablo IV | Albany, NY or Irvine, CA
Job Title: Associate Game Producer, Seasons
Department: Diablo IV
Location: Albany, NY or Irvine, CA
The minions of Hell are growing stronger...
We’re making Diablo IV. Are you a highly motivated experienced (or aspiring) game producer? Come work with us, and together we will build something outstanding.
Our team of dedicated developers is growing. Our backgrounds are diverse, but we all share a real passion for what we do. We believe that if you’re looking for a team that celebrates self-expression and embraces collaboration, we might be a phenomenal fit for you.
This is a unique role in which you’ll be supporting multi-discipline development groups, creating new content for Diablo IV.
- Partner with Production leadership to translate cross functional goals & needs into working schedules, and clear milestones that can be used to reflect progress back to the team.
- Facilitate communication, organization, risk management, and accountability across areas required for each live release.
- Support process improvement initiatives to ensure consistent and repeatable attainment of our goals.
- Help to define and improve our game development standard processes and production methodologies, with a focus towards supporting our cross functional teams.
- Foster a culture of inclusion and collaboration on our team.
- 1+ years of game production experience, or experience in a similar role.
- Solid ability to build, track, and maintain complex schedules.
- Ability to influence and be a change agent.
- Ability to self-manage and self-pace.
- Knowledge of software development process, project management, and production processes
- Strong verbal, written, and interpersonal communications skills.
- High level of emotional intelligence and a tendency to treat other people with respect and empathy.
- Live content production experience
- Scrum Master and/or Product Owner certification
We love hearing from anyone who is enthusiastic about changing the games industry. Not sure you meet all qualifications? Let us decide! Research shows that women and members of other under-represented groups tend to not apply to jobs when they think they may not meet every qualification, when, in fact, they often do! At Activision Blizzard, we are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment and strongly encourage you to apply.
Accommodation Request: We are committed to working with and providing reasonable assistance to individuals with physical and mental disabilities. If you are a disabled individual requiring an accommodation to apply for an open position, please email your request to firstname.lastname@example.org. General employment questions cannot be accepted or processed here. Thank you for your interest.
At Blizzard Entertainment, we pour our hearts and souls into everything we create. Best known for iconic video game universes including Warcraft, Overwatch, Diablo, and StarCraft, we’ve been creating genre-defining games for millions of players around the world for more than 30 years. We’re on a quest: bring our dreams to life and craft the most epic entertainment experiences…ever. Hard work, iteration and polish go into the Blizzard “secret recipe,” but the most important ingredients come from talented people who share our vision. If that sounds like you, join us.
The videogame industry and therefore our business is fast-paced and will continue to evolve. As such, the duties and responsibilities of this role may be changed as directed by the Company at any time to promote and support our business and relationships with industry partners.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status, among other characteristics.
We provide a suite of benefits that promote physical, emotional and financial well-being for ‘Every World’ - we’ve got our employees covered! Subject to eligibility requirements, the Company offers comprehensive benefits including:
- Medical, dental, vision, health savings account or health reimbursement account, healthcare spending accounts, dependent care spending accounts, life and AD&D insurance, disability insurance;
- 401(k) with Company match, tuition reimbursement, charitable donation matching;
- Paid holidays and vacation, paid sick time, floating holidays, compassion and bereavement leaves, parental leave;
- Mental health & wellbeing programs, fitness programs, free and discounted games, and a variety of other voluntary benefit programs like supplemental life & disability, legal service, ID protection, rental insurance, and others;
- If the Company requires that you move geographic locations for the job, then you may also be eligible for relocation assistance.
Eligibility to participate in these benefits may vary for part time and temporary full-time employees and interns with the Company. You can learn more by visiting https://www.benefitsforeveryworld.com/ .In the U.S., the standard base pay range for this role is $24.04 - $44.47 Hourly. This base pay range is for the U.S. and is not applicable to locations outside of the U.S. Actual amounts will vary depending on experience, performance and location. In addition to a competitive base pay, employees in this role may be eligible for incentive compensation. Incentive compensation is not guaranteed.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.