Associate Game Producer, Environment - Diablo IV
10 days ago
Job Title:Associate Game Producer, Environment - Diablo IV
The Diablo IV team is looking for an Associate Game Producer, Environment to join our group of talented developers. Our backgrounds are diverse, and we all share a real passion for what we do – bringing the world together through epic gaming experiences. We value communication and collaboration amongst the Production team, the game team, and Blizzard itself. If you have a genuine passion for production, helping teams get things done and making great games, we might be a phenomenal fit and we’d like to hear from you.
The Associate Game Producer will work closely with artists, designers, team leadership, and other Producers to help drive towards project goals, own the day-to-day tasking & scheduling of environment teams, and support the developers . We want someone that can collaborate with the best game developers in the world to turn our “wouldn’t it be cool if…” ideas into reality.
COVID-19 Hiring Update: We’ve transitioned to a work-from-home model and we’re continuing to interview and hire during this time. This role is expected to begin as a remote position. We understand each person’s circumstances may be unique and will work with you to explore possible interim options.
- Drive the completion of project goals and facilitate communication, organization, and accountability across a multi-discipline open world environment art pipeline
- Own the development and communication of day-to-day tasking and scheduling
- Identify and communicate all roadblocks and bottlenecks that may prevent the team from achieving their goals
- Communicate frequently with producers and art and design team leadership regarding project status, risks, and opportunities
- Motivate and support to your team to ensure that project goals, objectives, breakthroughs, and deliverables are achieved
- Help make informed decisions in conjunction with leads on work methods, development pipeline, priorities, and available people
- 2 years’ experience in a game production or project management role
- Experience tracking a complex project and providing support to clear blocking issues
Knowledge & Skills
- Familiar with game development processes and pipelines
- The ability to remove ambiguities in both communication and planning by refining them with more detail
- Able to work with team leads and Senior Producers to align priorities
- Strong project and people management skills
- Calm and deliberate within a highly dynamic, fast-paced environment
- Passion for video games
- Experience with triple A games development
- Experience with Environment Art or Level Design pipelines
- Previous work on Open World or Action RPG titles
Knowledge & Skills
- Proficient with Jira and Confluence
- Passion for game development
Blizzard Entertainment is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.