This job might no longer be available.
Associate Game Producer (Contract)
3249 South La Cienega Boulevard Los Angeles, CA 90016, United States
4 months ago
Survios , the foremost virtual reality game developer and pioneer of the future of immersive technologies, has an opening for an Associate Game Producer to join our amazing Production team!
- Work with the Lead Producer to oversee the development of one or more projects.
- Assist the Lead producer with managing a cross-functional team of passionate game developers to foster collaboration and success.
- Ensure alignment on scope, dependencies, and deliverables and deliver products on time and on budget.
- Ensure for quality, and manage the trade-offs necessary to maintain schedule.
- Effectively report on project status & health to senior leadership, identifying blockers and challenges and drive paths to resolution.
- Help lead and rally your team, mediate conflict and contribute to overall studio culture
- Assign tasks in project tracking software.
- Work effectively with QA, participating in test plan creation, running bug triage meetings, etc.
- Identify team conflicts at the lowest level and escalate if appropriate.
- Schedule, facilitate, and document team meetings.
- Support Survios with trade show and consumer location-based activations.
- Track record of producing AAA console and PC games, with at least one shipped title.
- Experience working on 20+ member teams.
- Knowledge of various project management methodologies including Agile methodologies.
- Excellent communication and people management skills with the ability to influence a range of audiences.
- Strong analytical, diagnostic and problem solving skills.
- Proficient user of Confluence, Jira, Microsoft Office.
- Experience with VR/AR development.
- Experience with first party submissions.
- Passionate gamer.
Survios is at the forefront of VR game development and is pioneering the future of immersive technologies. Since inception, we have taken a holistic approach to virtual reality innovation, developing hardware, software, and games hand-in-hand to take VR to places that no one has dreamed possible. Survios offers a pet-friendly work environment with unlimited vacation time and a host of other perks and benefits to give our team everything we need to create unrivaled Active Virtual Reality experiences.