Associate Game Designer
17 days ago
Job Posting TitleAssociate Game Designer
Summary• We are looking for highly passionate and enthusiastic mathematician to join our team focusing on mathematics for casino games (online and land based).
• You will be part of a small team responsible for building games for casino (online and land based).
• You will play a key role in designing of maths model for games, including return to player percentages, hit frequencies, standard deviations, and other metrics as appropriate.
What You'll Do
- Responsible for all math model calculations for assigned games, including return to player percentages, hit frequencies, standard deviations, and other metrics as appropriate.
- Verifying and analyzing math models using programming tools.
- Collaborating with other Game Designers and Mathematicians on new ideas, game reviews and improvements to games in production.
- Peer reviewing other Game Designer and Mathematicians’ math models and documentation.
- Coming up with new game ideas with an insight of what can work well in market.
What We're Looking For
- Bachelor’s degree (or higher) with a strong mathematical component.
- Good skills in probability theory and applications
- Proficient in MS-office tools (MS-excel, MS-doc and PowerPoint)
- Proficiency in Excel.
- Programming skills desirable (C/C++ preferred).
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal).
- Ability to work well in a team environment.
- Strong attention to detail.
Aristocrat is a world leader in gaming content and technology, and a top-tier publisher of free-to-play mobile games. We deliver great performance for our B2B customers and bring joy to the lives of the millions of people who love to play our casino and mobile games. And while we focus on fun, we never forget our responsibilities. We strive to lead the way in responsible gameplay, and to lift the bar in company governance, employee wellbeing and sustainability. We’re a diverse business united by shared values and an inspiring mission to bring joy to life through the power of play.
We aim to create an environment where individual differences are valued, and all employees have the opportunity to realize their potential. We welcome and encourage applications from all people regardless of age, gender, race, ethnicity, cultural background, disability status or LGBTQ+ identity. We offer a range of flexible working options through all.flex, our flexible hybrid work model and invite you to have a conversation with us about flexible working. EEO M/F/D/V
- World Leader in Gaming Entertainment
- Robust benefits package
- Global career opportunities
- All about the Player
- Talent Unleashed
- Collective Brilliance
- Good Business Good Citizen
The US based roles may require registration with the Nevada Gaming Control Board (NGCB) and/or other gaming jurisdictions in which we operate.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.