This job might no longer be available.
Associate Frontline Program Manager
11 days ago
What you’ll do
Frontline is a unique program within Ubisoft that organizes and facilitates live operations topics surrounding the launch of a customer-facing product or service. Within a global, high-visibility environment, the Associate Frontline Program Manager works closely with the Frontline and the Customer Relationship Center as well as other employees worldwide.
The role will cover various operational, organizational and communicational aspects. This is a mission for a collaborative, organized and efficient person with the ability to write concise and well structured notes that help other employees successfully deliver on commitments on time.
As part of the Player Experience (PX) department, the Frontline Program Management team’s end goal is to maximize Ubisoft player satisfaction. The department is structured around multiple teams: Community Development, Customer Support, esports, Customer Experience, Accessibility, Knowledge Management and Program Management.
The mission of Player Experience Program Management (PXPM) is to facilitate collaboration, communication, efficiency, and effectiveness within the Player Experience team and between the Player Experience teams and internal Ubisoft partners to deliver on our promise to offer the best player experiences. We work hand in hand with the EMEA (Europe, Middle East, Africa) Player Experience Program Management team.
Attend various Frontline Programs
- Assist the Senior Frontline Program Manager with day to day operations such as writing and reviewing notes, planning and attending meetings or gathering information.
- Support the Senior Frontline Program Managerdrive the operations for the assigned Frontline programs in a structured and clear manner.
- Participate to core program activities and assist the Senior Frontline Program Manager with various documentation (RACI, risk management plan, communication plan, process management, business update reviews, roadmaps and schedules, KPIs, program nomenclature, governance documentation, program status updates, etc.).
- Maintain accuracy of dashboards, documentation and communications as information is updated. Actively process updates, outcomes, open issues and help define player impact and next steps.
- Serve as an information conduit. Ensure ongoing visibility of program information across program stakeholders through all defined channels (communications plan, program knowledge repository, etc.).
- Facilitate collaboration among and engage cross-geographical and functional teams.
- Build and maintain strong, collaborative relationships with collaborators.
What you bring
- Bilingual (Fr/En)
- Ability to work on various projects simultaneously.
- Moderate information management capabilities (processing information, maintaining clear and current documentation, status tracking and reporting structure).
- You are highly organized, detail-focused, timely, and results-driven.
- Ability to analyze situations and use sound judgement.
- You like to work in fast paced dynamic environment.
Nice to have:
- PMP and/or other professional project management certifications is a plus.
- Experience with CMS & project management tools is a plus (Sharepoint / Confluence / Jira).
- Experience presenting as speaker and facilitator.
- Willingness to learn new skills & technologies.
- Have a basic understanding of the games industry and its products.
What to send our way
- Your CV, your expertise and/or related experience and skills
Just a heads up: If you require a work permit, your eligibility may depend on your education and years of relevant work experience, as required by the government.
Skills and competencies show up in different forms and can be based on different experiences, that's why we strongly encourage you to apply even though you may not have all the requirements listed above.
At Ubisoft, you can come as you are. We embrace diversity in all its forms. We’re committed to fostering a work environment that is inclusive and respectful of all differences.
At Ubisoft Montreal, a preeminent developer of video games located in Montreal’s dynamic Mile-End neighbourhood since 1997, we offer a work environment unique in the industry for allowing you to build and cultivate games that are part of critically acclaimed, iconic AAA franchises of international repute.
When you join Ubi Montreal, you enter a community of passionate, extraordinary developers connected by their need to innovate, to be creative and to work with the latest technology. You’ll discover a world where employees enjoy constant career advancement, a supportive learning environment, and competitive compensation packages.
More than anything, at Ubi Montreal, you will regularly ship a variety of big, quality titles – Assassin’s Creed, Far Cry, Rainbow Six, Watch_Dogs, For Honor and… well we can’t disclose all our secrets just yet… – and work with some of the most talented people in the industry.