Associate Director, User Acquisition
11 days ago
As a leading mobile games developer, Jam City is looking to “level up” our talent. We’re searching for innovators who consider themselves dynamic, collaborative, and thrive in a fast-paced environment.
PERKS & BENEFITS
Unlimited Vacation, Paid Sick Days & Holidays
100% Employee Covered Medical, Dental, Vision Plan Base Plan
Life Insurance, 401k, Flexible Spending Accounts, Commuter Benefits & More
Catered Lunches & Well-stocked Kitchens
Yoga & Wellness Activities
Jam City is seeking an Associate Director of Growth Marketing to play a central role in delivering on ambitious growth plans for Jam City’s portfolio of games. The ideal candidate has a track record of driving high, sustainable and profitable growth with experience leading a data-driven test-and-learn approach for growth marketing acceleration.
The Associate Director of Growth Marketing Director will be responsible overseeing the optimization of current acquisition efforts while expanding the breadth/depth into new channels and funnel types with the goal of increasing revenue and ROAS. This is a unique opportunity to make a significant impact by spearheading growth initiatives and driving improvements across the organization.
We’re looking for a strategic leader to drive repeatable and scalable results across marketing channels and tactics and who can identify cross-functional growth opportunities.
- Oversee planning and execution of the global acquisition marketing program.
- Manage and optimize a large, multi-million-dollar acquisition marketing budget.
- Own and present key performance metrics including ROAS and internal KPI targets on acquisition marketing to senior leadership.
- Measure impact of marketing programs on customer behavior, apply insights to refine strategies.
- Partner with Data Science to build internal automation and campaign management tool to support revenue forecasting.
- Lead a team of performance marketers focused on paid channels and organic user growth using projected lifetime value and revenue-focused KPIs.
- Innovate and implement test and learn strategies, implement ongoing improvements and invest in areas that drive scalable results.
- Collaborate with other parts of the business including creative product marketing, ASO, publishing, analytics, and studio and product leadership to identify areas of cross-functional growth, sharing progress, learnings and best practices.
- 5 - 7 years of acquisition marketing experience
- Demonstrated ability to effectively manage and optimize a multi-million-dollar acquisition marketing budget
- Strong analytical approach to acquisition funnel metrics measurement, campaign performance and optimizations
- Proficient in excel and other data analysis tools
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Experience hiring and managing a world class team
- Thorough understanding of direct marketing principles and best practices
- Relentlessly high standards and a high attention to detail
- Ability to plan strategically, but stay on top of tactical execution
In compliance with local law, we are disclosing the compensation for this role. The range listed is just one component of Jam City's total compensation package for employees, which may also include annual bonuses, short- and long-term incentives, and program-specific awards. The disclosed range estimate has not been adjusted for the applicable geographic differential associated with the location at which the position may be filled. Starting pay for the successful applicant will depend on a variety of job-related factors, which may include education, training, experience, certifications, location, business needs, or market demands. This range is based on a full-time position. This range may be modified in the future. In addition, Jam City provides a variety of benefits to employees, including but not limited to medical, dental, vision, parental leave, paid time off, a 401(k) plan, life, disability, and accident insurance. Pay Range: $150,000— $200,00 salary per year.
CHECK OUT LIFE AS A JAM CITIZEN:
OUR COMMITMENT TO EQUITY, DIVERSITY, & INCLUSION
We believe in creating games that unite people across the world and that showcase our commitment to providing an environment that is both inclusive and diverse for our players and employees. We strive to create a workforce that is reflective of our global player community as we know that we are stronger and better when we play together. To help promote an inclusive culture, we celebrate the visible and invisible diversity of our Jam Citizens through initiatives including Employee Resource Groups, cultural events, trainings, speaker series, and more.
Jam City is an equal opportunity employer. We enthusiastically accept our responsibility to make employment decisions without regard to race, age, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, ancestry, religion, ethnicity, marital, or domestic partnerships status, disability, genetic information (including the refusal to submit to genetic testing), predisposing genetic characteristics, military status, veteran status, domestic violence victim status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expressions, or any other classification protected by federal, state, and local laws. Our management is committed to following this policy with respect to hiring, placement, promotion, transfer, demotion, layoff, termination, recruiting, pay, and other forms of compensation, training, and general treatment during employment.
ABOUT JAM CITY
Jam City is an award-winning mobile entertainment studio providing unique and deeply engaging games that appeal to a broad, global audience.
Led by CEO Josh Yguado, former 20th Century Fox executive, Jam City is the creative powerhouse behind some of the highest-grossing and most enduring mobile games. Jam City’s global franchise Cookie Jam has generated more than half a billion dollars, and Panda Pop has more than 120 million downloads to date.
The company also is the go-to studio for Hollywood, having developed immersive, narrative-rich mobile games around iconic entertainment brands. The company’s popular RPG game Harry Potter: Hogwarts Mystery was the #1 game in more than 40 countries at its launch in April 2018.
Jam City has nine studios located in Los Angeles (HQ), Berlin, Buenos Aires, Bogotá, Burbank, Cedar Falls, San Diego, San Francisco, and Toronto.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.