This job might no longer be available.
Associate Director Internal Communications (H/F)
6 days ago
As a member of the Global Communications team, the Internal Communications Associate Director is responsible for developing and managing an integrated internal communications and employee engagement strategy. As part of this, they will identify and define key audiences, timing, communications channels and messaging that supports the business needs and broader objectives of the team.
- Developing internal communications plans to support the Global Communication team’s overall strategy and objectives.
- Collaborating with business leaders to define the most effective internal communications tactics for delivering key messages.
- Creating and executing an internal communications plan for Ubisoft’s top management, including CEO, and leading the creation of related materials -- emails, presentations, social media, speeches, videos and more.
- Liaising with communications leads as well as external and internal subject-matter experts to distill complex issues into internal storytelling opportunities.
- Creating and leading innovative internal communications activities designed to help improve Ubisoft’s employer brand.
- Serving as the strategic internal communications lead for HQ teams, including, CSR, Diversity & Inclusion, HR, Marketing and others, in communicating on new and ongoing initiatives and programs.
- Partnering closely with peers in other teams involved in internal communications, including Central Market Knowledge, Knowledge Management, PR, studio communications and more, to ensure alignment and coordination of objectives, strategies and activities, and develop consistent channels for internal communications across the company.
- Managing an Internal Communications Manager and an Internal Communications Specialist, as well as an agency team as needed.
- Defining and leading the team in tracking and reporting on KPIs for internal communications programs.
- Staying abreast of best practices and new channels, ideas and technologies in communications, and integrating them into Ubisoft’s internal communications approach.
The person in this role should have an analytical mind and creative spirit, the ability and initiative to tackle tasks big and small, attention to detail, and dedication to driving results. They also should possess intellectual curiosity, and a strong interest in the video game industry and the evolving field of communications. Also, this role requires:
- 6-8 years of experience in a similar position, preferably within video game, technology or entertainment agencies and/or companies.
- Impeccable written and verbal communications skills.
- Experience and comfort in advising C-level managers on communications strategies and opportunities.
- Clear understanding of Ubisoft’s business environment and key communications issues related to the company and sector.
- Demonstrated success in managing direct reports and virtual teams.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite, including Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, Teams, and Word.
- A team player with a can-do attitude and a sense of humor.
This job is in HQ
Ubisoft is committed to enriching players' lives with original and memorable entertainment experiences. We build worlds that are a playground for the imagination, offering moments of surprise, fun and adventure as well as opportunities for learning and self-discovery.
At Ubisoft, you will collaborate and grow with highly talented teams from around the world.