Associate Director, Finance Analytics Business Partner (M/W/NB)
2 months ago
We're currently seeking an Associate Director, Finance Analytics Business Partner (M/W/NB) to lead a team responsible for forecasting financial performance for our games and delivering value-added business analyses that support insightful, data-driven decision-making.
Reporting to the Director of Finance Analytics, the ideal candidate is high performing with an analytical mind that thrives in delivering solutions to complex problems, has an affinity for data and analytics in support of driving business decisions, is a strong team leader and is comfortable working with executives and stakeholders of all levels.
We are looking for someone who is passionate about games and has a deep interest in our industry.
- Manage team responsible for the development of the annual PnL budget, financial forecasts, and long-term strategy planning cycles for the Global Publishing organization. Understand market dynamics, business trends, and competitive landscape to assess impact on financial performance of key titles
- Understand market dynamics, business trends, and competitive landscape to assess impact on financial performance of supported titles. Benchmark against historical data for comparative titles (external / internal) to determine overall ambition
- Provide “real-time” finance analytical support to Executive Publishers. Act as trusted advisor, applying business judgment and financial insights to enable data-driven business decisions related to product life cycle and roadmap
- Collaborate and coordinate with Executive Publishers and transversal teams to understand and validate underlying business assumptions and assess risks and opportunities for title portfolio performance
- Synthesize data from various sources to develop complex financial analyses and models to assess financial viability of potential deals, valuation, and cannibalization impact
- Measure the impact and track performance of acquisition tactics, proactively work with pricing and sales team to recommend strategies to boost sales performance to Executive Publishers
- Continually enhance the quality, efficiency and scale of financial information produced, through financial models, process improvements, financial tools and automation
- Lead a team of four members. Provide development coaching to direct reports to improve quality and standard of general work products. Drive execution within tight time constraints
- Previous experience managing and developing a team
- Strong bias towards action, enjoy finding patterns amidst chaos, and have demonstrated success in using analytics to drive business impact
- Technical skills to surface insights quickly, and interpersonal skills to communicate those insights in a way that persuades action
- Advanced Excel skills and data manipulation of large, multi-dimensional data sets
- Strong analytical skills and business judgment to model sophisticated scenarios and apply insights to strategy and planning
- Excellent business partnering and communication skills, with a proven track record of working across all levels of the organization
- Demonstrated project management skills and effective at time management
- Video Game industry experience a plus
Ubisoft is committed to creating an inclusive work environment that reflects the diversity of our player community. We are an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, ethnicity, religion, gender, sexual orientation, and age or disability status.
Ubisoft’s 20,000 team members, working across more than 40 locations around the world, are bound by a common mission to enrich players’ lives with original and memorable gaming experiences. Their dedication and talent has brought to life many acclaimed franchises such as Assassin’s Creed, Far Cry, Watch Dogs, Just Dance, Rainbow Six, and many more to come. Ubisoft is an equal opportunity employer that believes diverse backgrounds and perspectives are key to creating worlds where both players and teams can thrive and express themselves. If you are excited about solving game changing challenges, cutting edge technologies and pushing the boundaries of entertainment, we invite you to join our journey and help us Create the unknown.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.