Associate Digital Marketing Manager
El Segundo CA 90245 US
12 days ago
Work with Brand and Digital teams to develop and implement paid media & CRM campaigns for existing products and new product launches that meet/exceed KPI targets.
- Manage and deploy all email marketing campaigns, win-back programs or player lifecycle initiatives. Project manage and liaise with stakeholders (Brand, Production, Creative, Web Dev, etc.) to create impactful email marketing campaigns and ensure the quality of emails from start to end.
- Responsible for project managing technical and creative aspects of campaigns (e.g. creative assets, QA tracking URLs, ensure website tracking is in place, etc.). Provide exceptional support for paid media campaigns.
- Monitor email deliverability and ensure best practices are met for data privacy, opt-in standards, creative, etc.
- Review email and paid media results and ensure KPIs are being met. Provide recommendations based on data. Create benchmark data and best practices for future initiatives.
- Ad-hoc reports and other duties as assigned
- 3 to 5 years of experience in CRM, email marketing and performance marketing with knowledge of best practices and optimizations in the digital space
- Hands on experience executing multiple email marketing campaigns in a fast-paced environment from planning to deployment
- Experience in media buying, user acquisition or performance marketing role with a focus on data analytics, campaign optimizations and reporting.
- High understanding of digital marketing metrics in relation to ROAS, CPC, CPA, CTR, CPLP, etc.
- Gaming or Entertainment experience a plus but not required
- Experience working with cross-functional teams
- Ability to develop structured and ad hoc campaign reports incorporating multiple data points from product, website, campaigns, etc.
- Present frequent reports and analysis of the game and business performance to various internal stakeholders
- A results-driven personality who is self-motivated and consistently delivers high-quality work despite managing multiple projects
- Ability to adapt and solve problems calmly without losing focus of the original goals or objectives
- Has excellent organization, communication, and interpersonal skills
Education, Professional Training, Technical Training or Certification
- Bachelor’s Degree in a quantitative field
- Graduate Degree a plus
- Hands on experience Email Marketing Solutions such as IBM Watson Campaign Automation
- Google Analytics & Tableau
- Advanced knowledge of Excel including data manipulation and pivot tables a plus
- Excellent communication (verbal and written) and analytical skills
- Solid business acumen, analytical, organizational, and problem-solving skills
- Outstanding project management skills and attention to detail
- Must be self-motivated, have a team player mentality, and carry a positive attitude
Management has the right to add or change duties and job requirements at any time.