Associate Development Manager
17 days ago
EA Create Audio is an award-winning audio team creating audio assets for titles within EA STUDIOS. Through uniting our creative talents and technical expertise, our Audio team is driving industry-leading audio through partnership, professionalism, expertise, innovation, and uncompromising quality.
The role of ADM is dynamic and multi-faceted, requiring collaboration skills, great customer service. You will manage team tasks, schedules and balance multiple deadlines. You will report to the Operations Development Director, and work directly with the Audio Development Manager, Audio Director and many POC's across our Production and Create Audio teams to ensure all needs are met to manage the daily operations of the Create Audio team.
This role is based in Vancouver.
- Manage JIRA tasking and sprint tracking for all Audio Artists on the project
- Manage Audio schedules and audio dependencies
- Compile weekly status reports
- Set up Sprint planning meetings
- Take meeting minutes and track actions for the team
- Support DM with the Audio capacity plan, scoping and capacity, and change requests
- Reconcile basic financial information for reporting
- Partner with Create Audio and game development teams to ensure understanding
- Demonstrate good customer service and instill that customer satisfaction matters
- Champion adherence to Create Audio operational protocol
- Collaborate across all levels of an organization, especially in a distributed team from different studios and time zones.
- 2 or more years Project Management or Project Coordination experience
- Some Game development experience
- Expert in JIRA
- Experience with change management
Experience managing teams of 10 or more people
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.