Associate Development Manager (Contract)
12 days ago
EA Create Audio is an award-winning audio team creating audio assets for titles within EA STUDIOS. Through uniting our creative talents and technical expertise, our Audio team is driving industry-leading audio through partnership, professionalism, expertise, innovation, and uncompromising quality.
Associate Development Manager
EA Create - Audio has a temporary opportunity open for an Associate Development Manager (DM). There are many exciting projects underway in our studios and we produce progressive audio assets for in-game products from multiple studio locations. The Associate Development Manager will report to the Development Manager for EA SPORTS projects.
Role and Responsibilities
- The role of Development Manager is dynamic and multi-faceted, requiring collaboration, solid project management skills, and someone who is customer service-driven
- The DM will work in close collaboration with the other DM/Development Directors and Create Audio Management, in addition to supporting other Create Audio Department team members and many internal clients
- The DM will oversee all project management responsibilities, manage scope, budget and resourcing for individual projects
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.
- 2+ years Project Management or Project Coordination experience
- Exhibited ability to work across all levels of an organization and multiple departments, in a distributed team from different time zones
- JIRA (can perform complex functions and create dashboards) - advanced or expert level
- Excel (can perform complex functions) - advanced or expert level
- Experience with people management
- Positive team-based attitude