Associate Designer - AR/VR (m/f/d)
8 days ago
realworld one is the global leader in enterprise virtual (VR) and augmented reality (AR) software solutions, focusing on the life sciences, analytical, diagnostics and medical, pharmaceutical, chemical and processing industries.
Our customers include several major, well-known companies such as Lonza, ZEISS, Bio-Rad, Becton Dickinson, Beckman Coulter Life Sciences, QIAGEN, Tecan, Hologic and GEA Group among many others.
With our comprehensive scientific and industry expertise, we have developed a systematic approach to implementing VR and AR within the areas of sales and marketing, service and support, research and development, as well as manufacturing and production.
As a spin-off of IKA, a leading manufacturer of laboratory and processing equipment, we are privately funded and are among the largest VR and AR software companies that focus on industry solutions. We have cultivated a vibrant company culture with an international team of more than 250 people at our headquarters in Freiburg im Breisgau (Germany) and at other locations in Berlin (Germany), San Diego (USA), Bangalore (India), and Guangzhou (China).
We place great value on fostering a creative, performance-driven and employee-centered work environment for everyone – whether your specialty is working with clients, developing cutting-edge technology or crunching numbers!
In order to expand our team in Berlin (Germany), we are now looking for a talented
Associate Designer - AR/VR (m/f/d)
- Deliver high-quality User Interface and User Experience Design in line with the vision of realworld one across all our products and projects
- Create analog and VR sketches, wireframes, flow charts, storyboards, interactive prototypes, and documentation that clearly convey ideas
- Develop mock-ups and prototypes for key elements and features
- Design experiences and features within a given set of parameters and continuously optimize user experience, usability, and accessibility
- Evaluate user feedback and transform it into meaningful UX improvements
- Support the team in building a design language and system for realworld one
- Collaborate with developers and provide them with clear specifications of UX and UI components, as well as follow up on final implementations of all features to ensure proper execution
- Studies related to user-centered design processes: e.g. UX design, interaction design, architecture, game design, industrial design
- Inspiring portfolio exhibiting your ability to solve design problems while innovating and creating enjoyable experiences for users
- Experience with UI Mockups, Wireframing, and Prototyping
- Knowledge of 2d and 3d design tools
- Comfortable with giving and receiving feedback
- Excited to learn quickly and work in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent communication and presentation skills in English, both verbal and written
- Experience working with VR, AR or Game Engines including Unreal Engine 4 is a plus
What we offer you:
- An opportunity to work for a market-leading, hypergrowth tech company with a broad international customer base that is using VR and AR to transform the way they work, learn and research
- The experience of creating and implementing highly-valuable and innovative technology, while contributing to the long-term growth of a successful tech company
- Profit from an open and modern work environment with flexible working hours
- Be a part of a diverse international team with highly-qualified and dedicated colleagues representing over 30 nationalities
- Learn and grow with your colleagues and get the opportunity to take responsibility for your own tasks even as a student
- Receive additional benefits such as team events, company lunches, office snacks, gourmet coffee and a great office location in the heart of Kreuzberg, Berlin
Do you want to help revolutionize the virtual world and be a part of one of the most extraordinary tech companies in Germany?
If you do, apply now and join the realworld one team! We look forward to hearing from you!
By submitting your application, you give your consent for the information provided on this form to be held on computer or other relevant filing systems belonging to realworld one and to be shared with other accredited employees in accordance with the GDPR 2018.