Associate Data/Reporting Analyst
19 days ago
Job Title:Associate Data/Reporting Analyst
The Development Services Central Reporting and Analytics team is looking for an Associate Data Analyst to level up our strategy and analytics programs. This department unites Customer Service, Localization, and Blizzard Academy through strategic data insights.
As an Associate Data Analyst, you will work with a team of analysts and engineers to develop insights into business operations. The ideal candidate is a highly responsible, organized, and self-motivated individual who thrives in dynamic environments.
- Partner with analysts and engineers to provide support for strategic initiatives
- Create meaningful data visualizations for project stakeholders
- Use query and programming languages for data extraction and transformation
- Leverage tools such as Tableau to deliver insights into key business metrics
- Participate in and contribute to a culture of inclusion and diversity
- Passion for data analytics and business insights with demonstrated problem solving skills
- Naturally curious and internally motivated
- Experience in presenting complex ideas and findings with data visualization
- Strong quantitative skills with exposure to SQL
- 1+ years exposure to analytical projects or likeminded roles
- A degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, Statistics, Economics, Data Science, or other quantitative field
- Experience working in Gaming, Data Analytics, Data Science, or related fields
- Experience working on analytic programs
- Exposure to programming languages such as C#, C++, Python
- Exposure to data modeling, data visualization, or statistics
- Familiar with agile project management tools such as Jira
Required Application Materials
- Cover letter that includes why you are interested in the Data Analyst role.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Blizzard Entertainment is a global company committed to growing our employees along with the business. We offer generous benefits and perks with an eye on providing true work / life balance. We’ve worked hard to foster an intensely collaborative and creative environment, a diverse and inclusive employee culture, and training and opportunity for professional growth. Our people are everything. Our core values are real, and our mission has never changed. We are dedicated to creating the most epic entertainment experiences…ever. Join us!
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.