Associate Creative Producer
11 days ago
Job Title:Associate Creative Producer
Founded in 1979, Activision has continuously disrupted the world of entertainment as a leader in the videogame industry. With a history of delivering iconic game changers -- like Pitfall®, Tony Hawk®, Guitar Hero®, Crash Bandicoot™, Skylanders™ and Call of Duty® -- our obsession is delighting our players around the globe. Focused and committed to innovation, we consistently deliver the most beloved, engaging and successful entertainment.
And while we have world-class franchises, infrastructure and resources, our success comes from a passionate, talented and diverse team of people producing greatness together. So, if you’re interested in our biggest priority, it’s our people.
We’re currently driving the next era for our company and community by creating amazing experiences for fans and continuing to make Activision an inclusive place where everyone can thrive.
Join us, make history. To learn more, check us out at www.activision.com , www.activisiongamesblog.com or @Activision on Instagram, Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn.
As an Associate Creative Services Producer you will have the creative and project management skills to help support various creative marketing projects, including logos, key art, style guides, digital and social content, packaging and event graphics. This person is the main point of contact and communication between our in-house creative team, internal clients and regional offices. Excellent organizational, project management and communication skills are a must.
Are you a maestro at orchestrating projects, people, and processes? Are you able to obsess over the details while keeping the big picture in mind? Do you thrive in a fast-paced and fluid work environment that requires creative problem-solving and critical-thinking skills to ensure that projects are delivered on time and to the highest standards? You could be our ideal candidate!
Priorities can often change in a fast-paced environment like ours, so this role includes, but is not limited to, the following responsibilities:
- Create, maintain and distribute schedules for all projects quickly and with minimal errors.
- Schedule kick off meetings and reviews, track changes and feedback. Take comprehensive notes and distribute to team members and stakeholders.
- Gather and obtain necessary project information and assets for designers and production to efficiently work on projects.
- Ensure all individuals and teams providing assets to Marketing Services are clear on expected delivery dates and confirm, well in advance of the final delivery date, that they are on track to meet the deadline. Foresee and assess future or potential threats. Adjust schedules as necessary to maintain final project due dates.
- Support Creative Services Producers with priorities and tasks to keep projects on schedule.
- Schedule and prioritize tasks and projects to ensure work is completed efficiently, on schedule and within budget.
- Route creative materials to all necessary stakeholders including MarCom, Legal, QA, Web and CS and track approvals and revisions.
- Review all materials to ensure they meet internal and external technical requirements including manufacturing specifications, brand and legal guidelines, printer specifications, retailer requirements, etc. and that they are they are free of typos, inconsistencies, and other technical errors.
- Assist in collecting and distributing assets to other internal teams, regional offices and external vendors and partners.
- Establish and maintain positive and professional working relationships with various teams, partners and vendors.
- Help create and implement processes that will improve quality and efficiency.
- Review International marketing materials with Creative Director.
- Coordinate with Operations on print status and due dates.
- Contribute to a positive work environment.
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience in project management/producing
- Excellent organizational and time-management skills
- Solid critical thinking and project management skills
- Understands creative/design schedules, timelines, and milestones
- Excellent oral and written communication skills. Able to effectively communicate with designers, production and internal clients
- Self-starting with the ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously with minimal errors and dropped details
- Approachable, professional and friendly demeanor
- Able to interact and contribute as part of a team
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment with tight deadlines
- Expertise in Microsoft Office applications: Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook as well as Adobe Acrobat.
- Expertise in Microsoft Project, Jira or other online project management tools as well as methodologies such as Waterfall, Scrum, Agile, or Kanban.
- Experience working as a Producer or Program Manager in the design agency, events, entertainment, or games industries.
- Formal project management certification such as PMP.
- Basic knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite
Activision Blizzard, Inc. (NASDAQ: ATVI), is one of the world's largest and most successful interactive entertainment companies and is at the intersection of media, technology and entertainment. We are home to some of the most beloved entertainment franchises including Call of Duty ®, World of Warcraft® , Overwatch ®, Diablo ®, Candy Crush ™ and Bubble Witch ™. Our combined entertainment network delights hundreds of millions of monthly active users in 196 countries, making us the largest gaming network on the planet!
Our ability to build immersive and innovate worlds is only enhanced by diverse teams working in an inclusive environment. We aspire to have a culture where everyone can thrive in order to connect and engage the world through epic entertainment. We provide a suite of benefits that promote physical, emotional and financial well-being for ‘Every World’ - we’ve got our employees covered!
The videogame industry and therefore our business is fast-paced and will continue to evolve. As such, the duties and responsibilities of this role may be changed as directed by the Company at any time to promote and support our business and relationships with industry partners.
Activision is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.