This job might no longer be available.
Global Associate Creative Director, EA SPORTS FIFA
1 month ago
This year, EA's global in-house creative Marcom team at EA SPORTS FIFA is expanding, and we’re looking for a new member to add to our squad.
The Associate Creative Director role is for a talented, ambitious individual with an impressive mastery of art direction, design, film, and creative concept work, along with a proven portfolio of doing what it takes to bring the best ideas to life.
This is a rare, yet vital opening for a skillful playmaker who is willing to get stuck in and leave their mark on the beautiful game, learn & grow alongside an industry-leading team, and help craft the voice & creative vision for the future of EA SPORTS FIFA.
What We Are Looking For:
- A unique Associate Creative Director that is as passionate about making the best work possible as they are about EA SPORTS FIFA & football.
- A candidate who can masterfully oversee the larger art direction for the EA SPORTS FIFA brand while also leading the design, gameplay, art direction, and overall creative of new campaigns from the ground up.
- A positive, contagious presence on the pitch – leading with optimism, collaboration, and a sense of ownership. Someone who is equally as able to work as a unit as they are to go on a mazy solo run when called upon.
- A self-driven doer who isn’t afraid to explore creative territories on their own or ask questions that will help them develop match-winning creative campaigns.
- Someone tapped into art, design, and the creative world at-large, finding ways to communicate & execute fresh ideas clearly within the world of EA SPORTS FIFA.
- Someone who understands how to bring ideas to life across a variety of mediums, from films to social features to emerging trends to partner collaborations.
- Ultimately, an Associate Creative Director capable of developing world class ideas, supported by a work ethic to take them from a slide in a deck to a full stadium.
- Developing and building concepts for various FIFA campaigns alongside copywriters, designers, and editors
- Driving the visual look and feel across various brand campaigns under the guidance of FIFA's creative director and senior leadership
- Working alongside internal team members/agencies to develop treatments and creative responses that inspire the best ideas and execution.
- Reinforcing the visual identity of FIFA, working to make sure that we are staying in-tune with football culture and culture at-large.
- Ensuring creative ideas are well-articulated and on-brief working closely with the MARCOM strategy/production teams
- 8+ years of experience in a creative role, preferably from a design firm or agency
- Strategic thinker and communicator with proven experience in creative work across design, art direction, and film
- Reinforce the voice of the FIFA, working to make sure that we are present in important cultural conversations with a distinctive POV across all content and platforms
- Proven graphic design portfolio, as well as refined experience driving photography & film-led campaigns
- Knowledge in gameplay and cinematics is a huge plus
- Exceptional creative, strategic orientation, and dynamic storytelling skills
- Experience working on campaigns from vision and driving the work from end to end.
- You are interested in the power of football and understand the cultural and creative potential of the sport. If you are new to this space, you are eager to develop a deeper connection with the sport.
- With EA SPORTS based in Burnaby, Canada, you are able to work during West Coast (Pacific Standard Time) hours.
- In-depth experience playing FIFA and motion design experience are a huge plus
About EA SPORTS FIFA
At the heart of EA SPORTS is the FIFA franchise. EA SPORTS FIFA is the world’s #1 best-selling video game with over 200M engaged players across multiple platforms, including console, PC, and mobile. Innovation, passion, and teamwork are at the heart of everything we do. With studios in Vancouver, Bucharest, and Cologne, we’re looking for the brightest talent, so we can continue to create experiences that connect with millions of hearts and minds the world over.
EA SPORTS is one of the leading sports entertainment brands in the world, with top-selling video game franchises, award-winning interactive technology, fan programs, and cross-platform digital experiences. This is an opportunity to join the EA SPORTS FIFA MARCOM team and work on football 24/7.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.