Associate Content Creator (12 month temporary)
7 days ago
Who We Are:
2K develops and publishes interactive entertainment globally for console systems, handheld gaming devices and personal computers, including smartphones and tablets. 2K is a leading publisher of today’s most popular gaming genres and most well-known for critically acclaimed game franchises like NBA 2K, WWE 2K, Bioshock, Borderlands, Evolve, XCOM and the beloved Sid Meier’s Civilization.
At 2K, we pride ourselves on creating an inclusive work environment, which means encouraging our teams to Come as You Are and do your best work! We are dedicated to diversity, inclusion, and want our community of candidates to reflect this commitment. We encourage all qualified applicants to explore our global positions.
What We Need:
We are seeking an Associate Content Creator (Temporary) to assist the Content Manager for Ronnie2K and his content team. This person will play an essential role at the intersection of both asset creation and post-production. Working with Ronnie2K’s content team, this role will assist with post-production needs and workflows and occasionally capturing footage at events, professionally interacting with all levels of 2K staff and AAA talent.
You will also work collaboratively with our internal creative team to help produce social content, including short and long form assets, and more across a variety of platforms including Instagram, Twitter, TikTok, Facebook and YouTube.
The ideal candidate should also be passionate about sports, videogaming and have a great grasp on new influencer and social media trends. This is a full-time position with the ability to work remotely.
** Please provide a demo reel, portfolio and/or body of work that best represents your capabilities
What You Will Do:
- Work closely with the Content Manager to execute content ideas from concept to completion.
- Assist with editing short and long form content for various social media platforms and internal needs.
- Assist with local and location productions as needed.
- Operate a variety of camera systems with a creative eye.
- Capture Ronnie2K’s interactions with AAA talent and C-suite executives at high profile events with extreme professionalism,
- Manage a busy workload during product launches while being a self starter.
- Ability to turn around content from recent events, post launches and beyond events to keep content fresh and newsworthy.
Who We Think Will Be a Great Fit:
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.
- 2+ years of experience shooting and editing content for social channels, brands, influencers or in production-related roles.
- Adept at using Adobe Premier Pro, After Effects and Photoshop. A motion graphics background and diverse editing techniques are a plus.
- Ability to self-produce and operate as a one-person production team in a variety of production situations.
- Have a storytelling eye from content capture through post-production.
- Be a self-starter who can manage multiple content requests at a time.
- Excellent organization, multi-tasking and self-management skills and comfortable with on-the-fly changes.
- Excellent time and project management skills.
- Ability to conduct themselves in a professional manner with all co-workers, external partners and AAA talent.
- Quick learner, able to pick up new tools and technologies and learn new processes quickly while pro-actively seeking out training as needed.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule and overtime when necessary.
- Ability to adapt to diverse social situations.
- Social media and/or content trends experience a major plus.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Please provide a demo reel, portfolio and/or body of work that best repres ents your capabilities.