This job might no longer be available.
Associate Content Creator Manager (Remote within Ireland)
15 days ago
About the Team
Our Community team in Ireland has been strategically growing over the last year, and we are crafting it to be our centre of Player Excellence. It is our mission to deliver bespoke support, build memories that span lifetimes and generations, and make our players feel a sense of wonder and excitement with our games. We strive to turn our players into fans and help them connect with one another in a safe, fun, and inclusive way. We show empathy and care in all interactions and relentlessly work to share the ideals and vision of Wildlife with the world.
About the Role
We are searching for an Associate Content Creator Manager to join our team. The successful candidate will be responsible for overall Content Creator Management of one of our games and will report into one of our Lead Content Creator Manager.
You’ll have the opportunity to lead and expand our portfolio of content creators. You will capture feedback and analyze community sentiment, while acting as the voice of our content creators with our product development teams to drive the new features, improvements, and bug fixes that will have the most positive impact on our community. You will keep our content creators engaged and excited about what’s to come. You will also contribute to their growth as creators by autonomously running projects and initiatives that provide better exposure, exclusive features, and learning opportunities.
What you’ll do
- Engage with new and existing content creators through various channels.
- Maintain and grow our partner programs for at least one of our games.
- Build and maintain a content calendar with all events and activities designed to keep our creators engaged.
- Work with Community Managers, Player Support Operations, Localization & VIP Relationship Management to understand the full range of player feedback.
- Deliver feedback from our content creators to improve our products, tools, policies, and procedures; all in an effort to create fabulous experiences at every opportunity.
- Create informational content such as newsletters, communications and program updates.
- Analyze and report on performance data to drive continuous improvement and proactively intervene if trends are going downwards by using dedicated tools.
- Build reports based on comments and data generated by content creators.
- Spotlight Content Creators content both in-game and on our social media channels.
- Moderate our creators’ community content ensuring a fun, safe, and inclusive community for all players.
- Partner with User Acquisition in building marketing campaigns and strategic partnerships.
- Work in an exciting and lively environment to produce exceptional results.
What you’ll need
- The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 1 years experience in a Creator Management role or equivalent (Influencer Marketing Manager).
- You have at least 1 year of experience engaging players in a public setting (forums, social media, public review responses, etc.)
- Experience being a content creator is advantageous.
- A Strong understanding of social media services mechanisms and trends, with an extra focus on YouTube / Twitch and also including but not limited to, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, TikTok, Reddit and Discord.
- You are an empathetic person and you are able to tackle conflicts between content creators when needed.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills are a must!
- A passion for and experience with different games, especially on mobile!
- Ability to act as a public face of Wildlife and engage with our players and content creators in a variety of online public settings with a fun and professional tone.
- Knowledge of video, image, and audio editing software is a plus.
- A higher education degree is preferred, but not required.
More about you
- You care about others, and you live that ideal every day. We set a high standard for ourselves, especially when it comes to supporting our players. We always listen, and do our best to help and empathize whenever we interact with anyone who plays our games. We expect this same high self-standard from all player-facing employees.
- You excel at communicating, you'll deliver content to creators all around the world, understanding the best tone and approach for a large range of audiences is essential. You can speak the language of gamers, you get the references/memes, and you have fun engaging with this type of communication.
- You thrive with finding ways to improve how we operate. As we are growing, and challenging ourselves to be the best in our industry, we need you to contribute beyond just doing your standard work. We will ask you to find problems and more importantly, come up with solutions so as a group, we can all do better.
- You are highly accountable. Accountability is a cornerstone of our success, and our players love when we take complete ownership of any issues they are facing until we have driven full resolution. Your accountability should go beyond resolving creator issues, it is an attitude and a quality that you have worked to craft over time, so you are reliable and trustworthy (to yourself, your colleagues, and your customers).
Wildlife is one of the leading mobile game developers and publishers in the world. We have released more than 60 titles, reaching billions of people around the globe. Today, we have offices in Brazil, Argentina, Ireland, and the United States. Here, we build games that will excite, intrigue, and engage our players for years to come!
Wildlife is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, colour, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state, and local law.
We're committed to providing accommodations for candidates with disabilities in our recruiting process. If you need any assistance, please let us know at email@example.com .
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.